Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And its Harvs tomorrow, what was 9 months ago...

Summer fun, July...

Comment

• Tis me birfdayyyy

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
        Tis me birfdayyyy
        ive got you a book on how to spell

Happy Birthday.

Comment

• Only 18. Fucking bastard. Have a good day.

Comment

• i haz conjuctivitus. Feels like someone has taken a dump in my eyes.
            -SW|UK-
            Education - Knowledge - Power
            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Care for me to send you our documentation on self treating of conjunctivitis? So you don't waste our time in surgery

Comment

• Woop for being 18.

Was at Silverstone today, college decided that instead of a lesson we could get a lift up to watch testing. A few of us broke off to go for a walk, and a bit out of the way from everything (and looking shifty) was a few photographers and officials etc taking pictures of this beauty...

DSC_0071 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

I took a cheeky snap, not sure if I was meant to. But fuck it, it's on the internet now. PROBLEM NISSAN?

Comment

• That looks dope, what is it for do you know?

Comment

• winners of the gran turismo competition?

Comment

• Not sure, says GT academy on it. Was joined by a white 370z and a white GTR a bit later but I was too far away to get a good picture. Got mad evils for walking about 500 yards away from it.

Comment

• Fuck you rounding bolts stopping me from fitting centres.

Comment

• from 1030 to 7pm (minus about 3 hours going to and from halfords to get bits and bobs) i've done the hard part, rear coilovers are fitted. fronts tomorrow - if i can be bothered, already drives a million times better, although they're almost maxxed out and i have got about an inch of tyre gap, fucking pissed me off though.
                          Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Yes! You got any pictures, and yes you can be arsed.

Anyone else up to watch the F1?

Comment

• LOL was at a friends house last night, out in the garden with a huge water catch tank filled with beer. Winning! Although, someone bought a huge crate from Lidl of this shit called "Excelsior". Actually tasted like arse so we spent the night having a beer fight with it. People slag me off for drinking Fosters but there is worse!

I'm now watching ze F1.
                              Last edited by Jason_E; 04-10-2011, 03:42 AM.

Comment

• I couldn't be bothered at all to do it. - so now driving saxo style haa. will do it during the week or next weekend... No pictures because it's a secrete.
                                Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Working...
                                X