• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need spacers and dropping once rear arches have been fixed
    Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

Looks good.

My ipod decided that it doesn't wanna hold, changes songs every time I move

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Have you turned off the shake function?

Comment

They are gona look much better, get some autoglym bumper care on those trims though

Comment

Originally posted by Jason_E View Post
            Have you turned off the shake function?
            I have a old nano, it was free so I guess I can't complain.

flickr
            Facebook
            Originally posted by driftsucky
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

I have the hottest new gf. That is all.
              -SW|UK-
              Education - Knowledge - Power
              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Giz a burn oi

Comment

Side shots Chris! I know I keep saying but do the accents body colour dude, it would look fucking tasty and give the wheels more depth. What width are the fronts?

Comment

It's all change in the UK Wheels.

Comment

^^Nice! Have you done all 4 or just the one?/ I want to see them on the car naow!

Comment

They look mint. Get the other 3 done.

Comment

Currently waiting for number 2 to dry, and getting some food before I get cracking on sanding down number 3 (The curbed one) and repairing it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                            I'd hope being Scottish, being under 18 hasn't stopped you from drinking.

I've 2x 16 year old cousins in Edinburgh who get served at most bars, one's on his 2nd Saxo after writing the first one off. I daren't ask about that.
                            Oh, God no

I'm not stupid enough to drink and drive though

:Edit - And those wheels look great !

Comment

FFS. I miss my good camera

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                                They are gona look much better, get some autoglym bumper care on those trims though
                                Plan on giving the whole car a good clay and tidy up before the next meet, both bumpers getting resprayed in a week or two too

Side:

Needs dropping more, going to wait until rear arches have been cut again though.

And the fronts are 7j, tuck like a beast, is it wrong to like that :/
                                Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

Working...
                                X