Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I always leave everything to the last minute.
    ffs

Comment

• Haha what now?

Morning off from the car. Gotta take my Gran chair shopping. I don't know either. But I hope for all 4 wheels to touch the floor later.

Comment

• Good luck hombre. Looking forward to laying frame pictures.
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• When rear bag is inflated fully and jacked up, the tyre sits level with arch.

That is a good omen. Means a good drive height and a good drop level.

Comment

• Thats gonna go mega low then, splendid.
            -SW|UK-

Comment

• Pics!

Comment

• I should be used to this by now coz the air con in the office has been broken for a while but 30+ deg is unbearable today, I can't concentrate at all!

Comment

• Shit that sounds horrible! You need to have a stern word!
                  -SW|UK-

Comment

• Had a good day today:

My sister got some ridic GCSE results
                    Had a short day at work
                    My Digilux 2 has finally come back from repair after about 3-4 weeks
                    and I won a couple of OMP seats off ebay which I should be collecting tomorrow.

here's a pic I took. It's b/w cos leica bro

Day 1 with the Digilux by jackwells25, on Flickr

Comment

• Yo!!! Are there any shows or meets this bank holiday weekend???

Comment

• George have you got wheels sorted yet?

flickr
                        Facebook
                        Originally posted by driftsucky
                        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                          Haha what now?
                          Edition 38 next weekend and the car is miles away from were I want it
                          Lucky I have all next week off work, 5 days straight having fun with it .

Comment

• Yeah but then you'll miraculously have to work the weekend missing yet another show..

flickr
                            Facebook
                            Originally posted by driftsucky
                            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Worthy yet Hayden

Comment

• Looking awesome man, I actually think those wheels suit it very well. Nice

Did you get your leak sussed?

Comment

Working...
                                X