Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owner seemed a bit of a jeb end tbh which was the main put off. Still wants a 645ci instead.

His 2004 Discovery is rusted to shit underneath so ive told him to go back to german.
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Is it the E39 M5 engine they have?
      -SW|UK-

Comment

• Nope, straight 6 not a V8

Comment

• Sorry I meant the 645 lump.
          -SW|UK-

Comment

• Again no lol

Comment

• Aren't they a V8 too??

645 and 650, V8 with the M6 being a V10

Comment

• They're a V8 yeah, but they're the N62 (iirc) while the E39 M5 has got the S62 (M-version of the M62). The N62 being the direct follow up to the M62.

Sup UK.

First week of work over, seems like a good job, esp cause of the tips haha.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Is that a new job?

Comment

• Yea, lost my old one a few months back because they sold the department I was working in.

Started the new one (delivering and installing stuff like washing mashines, fridges, televisions) the day after I got back home, getting a bit less than my old job but I have way less gas costs since I now only have 10 instead of 50kms way to work, so it evens out... and if the tips keep coming in like this week, I'll effectively be making more than my old job

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• People tip installation men in Germany? Why is everyone so giving with their money yet so tight in England?

Comment

• Good one Bas.

What's up ya'll

Rush. That shit cray about the mrs. Hope it all sorts itself out.

Jorge, get a fucking move on.

Oh and as requested a few pages back. Lol

Been like that since Monday. Ha ha

Mexireply\

Originally posted by Geoff.T
                        E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
                        MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                        Instagram:MexicanFab
                        YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

As of tomorrow Sunday or Monday mine will be like that,
                          Parents on holiday. Car parts everywhere!. Gonna be a busy week with the polo!

Comment

• Genuinely think I might dump my gf. Being an utter twat and saying I can't go work on my car for anymore than like 1 hour this afternoon. What's the fucking point even owning it.

Comment

• does she not realise how many people on the internet want to see it bagged?

Seriously though. If it's a serious consideration don't do it yourself. Just go and work on the car anyway. Either she will dump you cos car>girl or she will just accept it's something she will have to put up with and then you win

Comment

• Hacking this shit apart

Comment

Working...
                                X