Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A do it yourself flocking kit? Doesn't have to be charged or something to stick? I have no idea about the whole thing just weighing up options

Blue is alright, but blue EVERYTHING (i mean everything inside the car everywhere) isn't as cool as other colours. It's growing on me though.

Comment

• Hey people.

Spent several hours cleaning the car ready for Ford Fair this weekend. On the Fast Ford stand so had to make her shine!

Comment

• Can't wait till we get internet at home next week. Sick of blocked pictures

Sure it's gleeming grant,sup!

Comment

• Man if the rear of that sat as low as the front you'd be winning.
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• rich has a point
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Its just the camber on the road thats putting the back up

how we doing? just watching cops, love old school american police.

Comment

• Heres a more accurate representation of the rear ride height I just snapped:

Comment

• LOWER IT MORE

Boot all powers up now, wired in both compressors, all airlines etc. Went to take the shock out of the holder in the strut and its pretty well in there.

Gonna have to grind a notch into the collar so I can hit it with a hammer I thinks tomorrow.

Also nearly bolted up the front airline connectors, just nigh on impossible to do it on my own with bolt heads both in and outside the car! then I can cut down the line and plug it in. Refit the interior.

Then weld and refit struts and its ready?

Comment

• Good work George, sounds like its coming along nicely.
                    -SW|UK-
                    Education - Knowledge - Power
                    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Progress sounds good Jorge!!

I'd like to lower it more, but thats with adjusters out!

Comment

• Originally posted by grant. View Post
                        Progress sounds good Jorge!!

*cough* cut some spring

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by grant. View Post
                          Progress sounds good Jorge!!

Can always take more things out to go lower

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                          LOWER IT MORE

Boot all powers up now, wired in both compressors, all airlines etc. Went to take the shock out of the holder in the strut and its pretty well in there.

Gonna have to grind a notch into the collar so I can hit it with a hammer I thinks tomorrow.

Also nearly bolted up the front airline connectors, just nigh on impossible to do it on my own with bolt heads both in and outside the car! then I can cut down the line and plug it in. Refit the interior.

Then weld and refit struts and its ready?
                          Hell yeah Sounds like it's coming along nicely!

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                          What's it cost to get stuff flocked Johnny? Can you post some up close pics when you get it back. I'm thinking of that stuff to change some of my interior from this 80's techno blue shite
                          Well its £275 for dash, door cards and a few other bits,
                          And I'll sure do get some pictures up I may have the dash in my possession tomorrow as he's still at work flocking some BTCC dashes today. Madman

Comment

• wow, its a decent price and i just googled the flocking thing and i am amazed at how good this looks... custom boot build would look sweet in black Jorge..! (p.s remove that spare.. can u even remove it?)

Flickr

Comment

• p.s

vs

hmmmmmm someone didn't steal that design for sure!!! :p

Flickr

Comment

• I have had a nosey at custom springs, new turbo is first for sure though!

Thats not a bad price for flocking tbh!

Comment

Working...
                                X