• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's it going then George?

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Not as well as I would have hoped but ah we'll

Comment

• Removing front end tonight and hopefully drilling all holes for the airline

Comment

• Feels like it takes an age to make any progress with this

Comment

• Stick at it dude. You have all of today to sort it. Only a short drive for you on Sunday.

Proper lookin forward to it.

Originally posted by Geoff.T
            E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
            MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
            Instagram:MexicanFab
            YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• Won't be done for then. I think about 2 days of work still. Not full days.

Just feels like its taking forever.

Comment

• How are we people?

Comment

• Mex have you got wheels for tomorrow then?

flickr
                  Facebook
                  If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• These scattered thunderstorms are cunts, out of nowhere fucking torrential downpours

Comment

• And they last for all of 5 minutes? It's a cunt when you're painting wheels outside..

flickr
                      Facebook

Comment

• snap. I left my wheels outside in a shower. luckily they had cured enough not to get ruined.

Is everyone aiming to get there at 2 or is it going to be a slow trickle of cars turning up whenever?

Comment

• Hopefully two.

Comment

• Hope it rains for you all!

And can't believe how busy it was today, How can so much alcohol sell, it's like nobody want's to live anymore.

Comment

• Cos it looked sunny. But then pissed it. B&Q was fulla people buying bbqs

Comment

• so i kept the ZM3s on, posting them out on tuesday. ha ha, just so i can come. lol

could hardly not turn up since the feature went up today on the home page. ha ha

Originally posted by Geoff.T
                                E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
                                MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                                Instagram:MexicanFab
                                YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

Working...
                                X