X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rich! Still come for the convoy though

Comment

• I will if im on my own cus will jump in with one of you lot. If she comes then ill have to drive anyway but if we come to you first then its doubling the journey.
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Touring's all ready for the drive over.

Just need to pack the remaining things and I'm ready for leaving tonight.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Fair one man.
          -SW|UK-

Comment

• Comment

• latest on the slab H?
              -SW|UK-

Comment

• Fuckers have had it four days and they ring me today saying my exhaust manifold needs to be skimmed coz it aint sealing, still said it'd be ready today but grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• dafuq. Gasket and sealent and tighten that SOAB up.
                  -SW|UK-

Comment

• Watched 21 jump street last night, holy shit that is one funny ass film.
                    -SW|UK-

Comment

• noted
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Yeah that's what I said and he rekons he's tried some sealant, asked if it's definitely coming from the mani and not just one of the exhaust joins and he rekons its the mani.

Thing is he says he's pulled it like 4 times trying to sus it...wouldn't you install realise it's not sealing and at max try one more time with paste instead of spending 4 days pulling and re-installing that shit, I aint fucking paying for bad planning/assessment that's for sure

Comment

• sounds a right peenarse.
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• looking forward to sunday now.
                            Car just needs a couple of touch ups on the wheels and a clean then it'll be ready!

E36ers, what do you guys do about the exhaust heat shield? Mine is broken off the front mounts and is gradually getting owned under there.

Comment

• Won't be done for Sunday. Few stumbling blocks today

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack25 View Post
                                looking forward to sunday now.
                                Car just needs a couple of touch ups on the wheels and a clean then it'll be ready!

E36ers, what do you guys do about the exhaust heat shield? Mine is broken off the front mounts and is gradually getting owned under there.
                                On mine, ALL of the mounts were broken and the front end was completely bashed in. I just beat it halfway back into shape and cut out some aluminium squares to use as big washers and screwed it back on. Has held up for the past 3 years.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Working...
                                X