X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wassup fella's ?

Comment

• Nothing much, you?

I'm gunna start banging my head up against the wall if i dont get these wheels ordered up soonish!

Comment

• Nah, not a lot. Watching some telly.

What did you order? Not been in the UK section for a while

Comment

• Been bored is boring.

Also, I **** PayPal with a passion!

flickr
          Facebook
          Originally posted by driftsucky
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Only used pay pal once. I let my dad deal with that shit if i'm ordering haha

Comment

• I havent ordered yet... still working on what sort of stance i want. but 3 piece rotiform NUE's.

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                I havent ordered yet... still working on what sort of stance i want. but 3 piece rotiform NUE's.
                Ah, i see. NUE's would look sick! Great looking wheel

Comment

• I thought i found wheels, then i realised i couldn't read. And i've done this about 7million times.fml.
                  Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Watching Hot Tub Time Machine, so fucking funny

Comment

• That film is awesome!! love it.

Comment

• The black guy is hilarious

Comment

• Haha I was off watching that too, it can never get boring. Off to an open day at Loughborough Uni any time now.

Comment

• Shit shit shit shhitttt.

No petrol... No wallet...30 mins from home..... Car has settled so much its resting on the tyres with constant rub.

Comment

• Sounds like you are starting to live the low lifestyle.

My battery died when pumping up tyres at the weekend, in the rain, with my window down. Took 40 minutes before I jumped it into action.

Comment

• Haha, ouch!

Living the low lifestyle with none of the perks of actually being close to the ground!

Comment

Working...
                                X