X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What 330's are? My 323 wasnt

Comment

• All M52's are renowned for coolant issues with regards hoses, water pumps, radiators and head gaskets. Many change these parts anyway as a precaution so they are safe in the future. Mechanically they're amazing engines if you look after them.
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• This. Goes for M50s and as far as I know M54s as well.

Only the coolant system is known for trouble on these - apart from that they're good to go for a million miles and more!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Yeh theyre pretty bomb proof alright..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb4B9xeaiJw"]BMW engine blow up - YouTube[/ame]
          -SW|UK-

Comment

• Mrs is fucking me off good and proper at the moment.
            -SW|UK-

Comment

• Mrs's can be annoying as fuck. Why is yours?

Comment

• cus when I left her this morning I said id be over later, but now realising I have no food in the house and need to do washing, I cant make it over so shes just gone fucking full Hitler on me. Such a cunt sometimes.
                -SW|UK-

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                  Mrs is fucking me off good and proper at the moment.
                  LOL for a second I thought you were posting while getting fucked.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• LOL.

But srs, she needs to fucking realise that someone whos self dependant needs do this stuff, shopping and cleaning on spear of the moment times. She needs to get a fucking full time job, stop having her arse wiped for her and then realise where im coming from before being a complete dick.
                    -SW|UK-

Comment

• lolololol I relate.

Not that I'm self dependant, but you don't have to be attached at the hip to go out.

Comment

• So tempted to buy a strengthened sump and rock the Minilites again, I fucking **** looking at my car right now.

flickr
                        Facebook
                        Originally posted by driftsucky
                        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I've been thinking about selling my car lately... don't really want to, but somehow I'm longing for something else. Hmmm.

Comment

• You know what, I was saying the same thing tonight. I don't know what to do.

Comment

• I say I'm gunna sell my car like every other day lol.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I dunno... I just feel like almost 5 years of E36s are enough. I still love the chassis and would love to build another one on a cleaner shell sometime, but... I dunno.

I've been lusting after more performance oriented cars lately... I'd love something like a Volvo 850 T5 wagon to tinker with.

Comment

Working...
                                X