Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scale and polish, so seeing hygienist really.
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Dentist on Friday the 13th? I see some final destination shit going down..

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Yeh was thinking that too, but I got a call this morning saying I have a job interview next week so cant be all that bad
        -SW|UK-

Comment

• Ah sweet, doing what?

flickr
          Facebook
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• job interview from hell

jk
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Same role as a Design Engineer, they do heating and ventilation for agricultural buildings. Still hoping to hear back from Honda in Swindon though..
              -SW|UK-

Comment

• I think my car is a troll. Fixed the bearings of the cardan line, now no more squeaking but found one of my rear tires has a tear in the inner sidewall... still holds air but I don't want to drive on it longer than necessary. Bought four used 225/35/17s with 5-6mm thread left and 4 years old for the time being because I got them for the price as one new one... and on my car only the inner edge will be worn so it's not as if the thread matters anyways

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                job interview from hell

jk
                Satan's bodyguard

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• lol at tyre wear comment
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I'm starting my new job July 30th. Still working in composites (Carbon fibre trimmer) but in my own town now, doing me sort of Le Mans stuff etc.

my car hasnt really changed since the last stanceworks meet tbh. Still a shed.

Bora needs attention. by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

Comment

• Just washed my car in between the rain today and the 2 in the 328 came off
                      should I take the rest off or stick it back on?

Comment

• I'm home!

Comment

• Welcome back! How was it?
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• Good, not great, but I'm so red

Comment

• Sup George, when's your air stuff getting here?

I finally got round to changing my sump yesterday, what a ball ache that was. I had to take off the manifold to get to the sump, had to take the subframe off to get to the manifold, had to take the steering arms to get to the subframe. But it turned out my oil pickup took most of the damage

flickr
                              Facebook

Comment

• Air stuff is on a boat, which hit bad weather and is now delayed. Fuxking cunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X