Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who else has been on Stealth at Thorpe Park? Fuck me that ride is quick haha
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
      who else has been on Stealth at Thorpe Park? Fuck me that ride is quick haha
      i have too many times!!

Being at the front is the best!

Comment

• Originally posted by Krish... View Post
        anybody know whats going on with the video ?
        Feel free to enquire on behalf of SW:UK

Comment

• He is on here

Give it time, not the quickest of tasks making a video.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
            josh i do kinda wish i got them as winters.

hayden.. i realised how easy mx5 arches can swallow 10s
            and the white mx on -10 et 10j is so rude i want those wellers more than anything right now!
            Yep! 10s is my aim aswell. 8j looks so tiny on an mx5, theres so much room in the arches it's unreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Catlin View Post
              I'm getting a set of fully custom adapters made at the moment which are due to arrive this week. Guys got a decent reputation, I'll dig his email out if you want?
              Is he in the UK too? Found a site that do the size I want, but theyre in New Zealand LOL! and were too expensive...
              Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• Has anyone checked the offsets of Vitara wheels yet

Comment

• No the guy never replied. But i Found some others that the guy says are off a hilux.. :/ although I've never seen a hilux with them on lol. Theyre like banded steelies but with a semi polished barrel? and some crazy fake split rim look that kindof looks quite cool...

But these new ones are et38, so plenty of room for the adapter

Comment

• Sweeet, you got any pictures?

I was talking to a friend who runs a haulage company, their lorry wheels are finished in this kind of mirrored chrome, that doesn't corrode ever but the name has totally slipped my mind. I will have to ask him again and find out if you can get it done on any wheel.

Comment

• Sounds cool, yeah Ill grab a couple of pics of the two different wheels i'm tempted by. The 2nd ones are a couple of hundred quid cheaper, but just seem too generic and samey, even though they are Huge! Might be tempting for some of the mx5 boys if they can cope with the offsets...

Comment

• http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MONSTER-TRUCK-...#ht_760wt_1139

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/15-x-10-Steel-...#ht_1638wt_905

Comment

• I like. Both sets.

Comment

• Yeah, the 2nds have a real clean feel about them, i think its the clear laquer :P If I cant afford the first ones once adaptors have been priced up then ill prob go with the 2nd ones.

Got an awesome idea for the adapters though, especially if theyre being custom made...

Comment

• Originally posted by chris_newcoololdschool View Post
                              these wheels are sweet, soo different but so good
                              My Flickr!

Comment

• think I might go for 14s when I get a mk2.

May have just bought a new wing on ebay for my BMW finally. Correct colour and everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X