This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5, but finished now.

crazy chance thru trent uni, all too familiar, so much happening in Notts, miss being at uni. lol

Originally posted by Geoff.T
    E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
    MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
    Instagram:MexicanFab
    YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• Channel 5, should be on 5OD.

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I'll catch it on 5OD later on there, See his glimpse of TV fame .

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
          You get the arch roller? I need it back soon, bags are nearly here and my friend is now unemployed so can make a start the moment they arrive
          Yeah man just let me know when to send them up. Haven't even rolled them yet lol

OMG I'm talking to a movie star!!!!

Comment

• This guy on the bus has his fucking music so fucking loud I don't know how he has any eardrums left. It doesn't help that he's listening to happy hardcore either, that shit died years ago for a good fucking reason.

flickr
            Facebook
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Happy hardcore? Like straight edge stuff? Tap him on the shoulder and say, if you feel you must show everyone you're into heavy metal, SPAZMETAL or GTFO!

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
                This guy on the bus has his fucking music so fucking loud I don't know how he has any eardrums left. It doesn't help that he's listening to happy hardcore either, that shit died years ago for a good fucking reason.
                Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                listening to some live happy hardcore tunes.
                Originally posted by P78 View Post

happy hardcore?

wtf, did u just warp back to the 90's lol
                was he aussie too maybe

sup uk
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Haha sup P

Comment

• same old

bank holiday tomz tho

Comment

• Nah happy hardcore as in that awful early 90s rave music.

So I come back to work to find the other guy has done fuck all so I'm stuck with a backlog of 600 parcels and about 5 pallets to sort out and deliver, what a cunt.

Someone buy my Minilites and Suzuki to make me happy lol.

flickr
                      Facebook

Comment

• Morning guys and girls.

Mint day yesterday thrashing the Mk2 around Castle Combe. Need to rebuild the head now though lol.
                        -SW|UK-
                        Education - Knowledge - Power
                        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Sounds like you gave it a thrash then

Cheers again for the weekend brew

Comment

• how's the ride btw hayden?

Comment

• Que?

Felt good driving back up onto blocks of wood in the garage but didn't get out anywhere lol

Comment

• yesterday u told me u had issues to sort

hence the question

should i rephrase

how is the labour on your automobile progressing?

Comment

Working...
                                X