Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been Sunny all day for me!!, Quite hot actually!

Comment

• It was ok here earlier, but rained most the afternoon. Hope it stays ok for Coombe tomorrow!

Comment

• I'm going to Combe on Monday!
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• What you heading there for on Monday? It's RS day there today

Comment

• So who's going to Brands Hatch tomorrow? I'll be leaving this evening and won't see this thread anymore after that...

Comment

• Originally posted by grant. View Post
              What you heading there for on Monday? It's RS day there today
              Track day in my Golf.

So yesterday turned out to be bit of a shit, started well but just couldnt get the brakes connected and sealed. Didn't have a brake flarer tool. Sorry we missed you Michael and Kelly, proper gutted.
              -SW|UK-
              Education - Knowledge - Power
              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• cunts.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DDM View Post
                  So who's going to Brands Hatch tomorrow? I'll be leaving this evening and won't see this thread anymore after that...
                  Car is off the road dude. Sorry. Not that I was defo goin but I could have been a plan.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  cunts.
                  Lol

Originally posted by Geoff.T
                  E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
                  MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                  Instagram:MexicanFab
                  YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• Sorry I didn't come to yours last night Mex, I couldn't risk taking another hit on my sump. Us lot will have to do something soon though..

flickr
                    Facebook
                    Originally posted by driftsucky
                    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• How was Kelly's trip, sounds like you all bailed?!

Comment

• Hayden bailed and my sump exploded slightly, it was still an amazing weekend though.

flickr
                        Facebook
                        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Too fucking awesome man, way too short. I'll be back next summer for a proper stay. You all need to come to the US soon though, more than welcome to stay at my place. 45 minutes from NYC and the scene in my area is huge. Tons of stuff to do, I'd love for you guys to make it over.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I may be over alot sooner than you think man, you've already talked me into it haha. Oh yeah I think my gearbox is leaking now, so I think I'm going to have to raise it tomorrow

flickr
                            Facebook

Comment

• 16s, and a touch of lift wouldn't be a bad idea. Just let me know when you want to get serious about your lows, we'll hook it up with some proper coilovers.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm keeping an eye on those ruined wheels to see how much I can low ball, so it may be soonish.

I'm saving as we speak, I'd actually like to have suspension.

flickr
                                Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X