Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm dreading this drive to Stansted, I'm going to be clenched the whole way hahaha

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I'm actually this bored while waiting to go to work,
      There's the speedbumps

Comment

• Shit, they are the worst type.

flickr
        Facebook
        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• At least theyre rubber! Hard against kerb and youll be reet.
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• lol
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Mike there is a way around those bumps at Stansted, get Kielan to meet you in the carpark not drop/off pick up, go through entrance gate follow around, take first right carpark lane thing, then you can get all the way to the exit and at most there's one bump.

Eitherway be prepared for the smell of burning rubber

Actually you can get round those (in Jonny's link) as long as it's not busy
              Last edited by Anonymoose; 07-06-2012, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Hows the weather your way? Better than here I hope
                -SW|UK-

Comment

• Saw the comment of weather and just wanted to say I'm sat in 38 degree sun at 4 in afternoon sipping a cool beer.

Peaceout.

Comment

• The northeast at the moment Jorge is having a months worth of rainfall just today, haha.

Oh and you're a cunt.
                    -SW|UK-

Comment

• After this drive I think need bigger wheels.

flickr
                      Facebook

Comment

• I say 4. I meant 5pm.

Comment

• Well the weather is shit here, thought you'd like to know haha.

Comment

• I'm in yo country bitchesssss.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              I'm in yo country bitchesssss.
                              Welcome, it's probably raining and will probably be raining for much of the weekend unfortunately.
                              Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                              Internet high five for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                I'm in yo country bitchesssss.

Where you staying? Enjoy the weather!

Comment

Working...
                                X