Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else find it very annoying when people refer to wheels as rims? I keep getting people saying "what rims are those?" Fucking retards, if you can't say wheel you have no right to know what they are.

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Finally got my media pass confirmed for Gatebil Rudskogen. Cannot wait.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• kelly is your friend, he even started a thread about it once

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
          kelly is your friend, he even started a thread about it once

Because of me, there is a sticky in off topic with the definitions.

We are going to be best friends hahahhahah.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hahahaha that thread is amazing.

flickr
            Facebook
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• So bored.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh so bored.
                -SW|UK-
                Education - Knowledge - Power
                insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Rich you tell your girl to walk or what? You gunna hang saturday?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yup, had 250 parcels in this morning so far so I guess I should do something?

flickr
                    Facebook

Comment

• I wonder if this retard whistle works.

Khalil you here?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Rich you tell your girl to walk or what? You gunna hang saturday?
                        Ima see if there is anyway of her getting a lift back with somone from work cus im literally her only way, no buses near or anything
                        -SW|UK-

Comment

• flickr
                          Facebook

Comment

• ifail.png
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Khalil in RT
                              -SW|UK-

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                                Ima see if there is anyway of her getting a lift back with somone from work cus im literally her only way, no buses near or anything
                                She has two legs doesn't she?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X