• Show
Clear All

• Urgh lol
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• :fuckyeah.png

collegue is from spain, and throwing a lil office party for winning euro12

sangria and tapas FTW!!
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I saw all of those wheels yesterday. Much want.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Any idea of timings for Saturday, Kelly? I need to be heading back about 9:30 to pick the girl up from work.
          -SW|UK-

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
            Any idea of timings for Saturday, Kelly? I need to be heading back about 9:30 to pick the girl up from work.
            Not really sure, tell the girl to take the fucking bus LOL. Kidding.

What time does the sunset over there? I know it's late, but probably around 7-7:30?

But really she should find a way to get back, so that you can stay and we can all go to a bar or someshit and have a good time.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• haha she doesnt drive and her parents are away so kinda bad timing. But im down for food and drinks before I need to go.
              -SW|UK-

Comment

• round 9pm sunsets

Are we not getting on the piss faggot?

Soooooooo bus!
                Last edited by Anonymoose; 07-03-2012, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• I need to be able to drive home lol
                  -SW|UK-

Comment

• It's pretty dead in here today..

flickr
                    Facebook
                    Originally posted by driftsucky
                    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I just want my car to be finished. I'm sick of working on it!

Comment

• just bought an e21 AUTO,
                        and am hoping this is a simple fix!
                        I start the car up, its fine, but revs very high on idle (rev count doesnt work)
                        But as soon as i move it down to reverse or drive the revs take a dive, and the car stalls unless i quickly give it some revs whilst the other foot is on the brake.

It used to only do this when moving from park to. Drive/reverse, but now when i slow to a stop it either stalls, or sits there revving up and down as if trying to move.

Anyone have experience in this?

Comment

• The annoying moment when you go to turn on your iPod on the bus and realise the battery is flat, FUCK.

flickr
                          Facebook
                          Originally posted by driftsucky
                          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Mornin benders
                            -SW|UK-

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
                              The annoying moment when you go to turn on your iPod on the bus and realise the battery is flat, FUCK.
                              ftl

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                              Mornin benders
                              sup mang
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                              X