This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
    Thats too much moneys for me, this is only a little project!

Cheers anyway
    Cut the springs and get shortened Koni struts, E21 coilovers are all expensive.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Are you in London Kielan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        Are you in London Kielan?
        I will be Friday - Sunday.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I will be Friday - Sunday.
          Fuuu.

I start my new job that weekend

Comment

• What's happening on the Sunday? I'm free.

Comment

• Hayden what's your number? It may make things easier for the weekend.

flickr
              Facebook
              Originally posted by driftsucky
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• To all the guys meeting up this weekend: any plans for sunday? I and a friend of mine will be coming over to Brands Hatch for drifting and time attack, maybe we can meet up/see the event together? I'll watch this thread. Oh and P78, what day are you going? We're taking the ferry from calais 04.35 sunday morning, you wanna join us?:P

Comment

• Can get some Gaz coilovers for e21 £500 but i dont know how low they go!

I want to watch some sort of race or something at brands soon. I havent been for ages!

Comment

• So I planned on working on the Teg tonight, it instantly starts raining. Fuck off rain.

flickr
                    Facebook
                    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
                      What's happening on the Sunday? I'm free.
                      Not really sure. I don't have anything planned, My flight leaves at 5 though. We could do a lunch meet up?
                      Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                      Can get some Gaz coilovers for e21 £500 but i dont know how low they go!

I want to watch some sort of race or something at brands soon. I havent been for ages!
                      Oh word.

I've never been to Brands would be cool, but sunday is all sorts of wrong timing for me.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You really did choose a shit time to fly back on Sunday you know..

I was just going through my Flickr, and found these photos of my old Civic

_DSC1035 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

_DSC1042 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

_DSC1048 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

_DSC1050 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

_DSC1052 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

I'm glad I didn't spend any money on that pile of shit.

flickr
                        Facebook

Comment

• Well I didn't really have much choice it was then or 6 am. And I don't think anyone wants to try and make a 6 am flight.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                            Can get some Gaz coilovers for e21 £500 but i dont know how low they go!

E21 coils will go as low as you need, certainly GAZ ones, which ride beautifully I must say. You'll bottom out the front control arms before being decently low, and then you've still got plenty of thread left.

Come to Brands on Sunday! Meet us there

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Not really sure. I don't have anything planned, My flight leaves at 5 though. We could do a lunch meet up?

Oh word.

I've never been to Brands would be cool, but sunday is all sorts of wrong timing for me.
                            Heathrow airport is about an hours drive from Brands, maybe you could combine it?
                            Dr. AK and Riskant might be coming with me, they're still in doubt.
                            I also asked Mexican but haven't really had any confirmation or anything from him..

Would be cool if we could meet there!

Comment

• Sounds like a plan, free to go in and watch?
                              I may rock up in the e21 or the cooper s neither are anything special at the moment.

What time you guys going?

Comment

• Originally posted by DDM View Post
                                E21 coils will go as low as you need, certainly GAZ ones, which ride beautifully I must say. You'll bottom out the front control arms before being decently low, and then you've still got plenty of thread left.

Come to Brands on Sunday! Meet us there

Heathrow airport is about an hours drive from Brands, maybe you could combine it?
                                Dr. AK and Riskant might be coming with me, they're still in doubt.
                                I also asked Mexican but haven't really had any confirmation or anything from him..

Would be cool if we could meet there!
                                I'm flying from Stansted.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X