Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seriously why is it so hard to find any nice 15 x 10 wheels? are people just scared of the double digits?
    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
      You've got tons of clearance lol

£97 delivered
      ive got some corvette wheels to go on soon, 17x9.5j all round so i know i'll need abit more camber on the back, gonna get some of them washers and bolts for the fronts

Comment

• Ahhh yeah, I've got nice pillow mounts on my coilovers with full adjustment on the fronts lol

ajk, get some steals banded up for it...

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
          seriously why is it so hard to find any nice 15 x 10 wheels? are people just scared of the double digits?
          Tell me about it. Im So seriously considering those suzuki vitara alloys if i can just find someone to make completely custom adapters for them, they would be soooo Dope on an mx5 or my golf. and basically free for the rims too
          Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• You seen the offset of those? they are like negative before adapters I think

Comment

• I emailed the bloke about them, as he didnt list the offset. I hope theyre not too bad :/ But cheers, I wont get too excited now :P
              Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• I just bust a sump

Comment

• Originally posted by .Nath. View Post
                  I just bust a sump
                  not surprised lol

Comment

• looking at rx7 fc's, think ive found the perfect one on driftworks,

someone buy my bm

Comment

• I just have to say one thing

I love you UK guys (just a bit Homo)

Comment

• Andy are those 15" Sterns haunting you yet? you have to admit the sizes were pretty good for the mx
                        jus sayin
                        L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Just wondering how many of you guys are making an appearance at Early Edition this month?

Comment

• Ummm, so yeah. I may have lowered the MK1 More. Thing is I've just realised, I don't think it will get off my driveway now. Oh and it's in desperate need of a chassis notch.

Comment

• I'm not going to Edition, but I've heard it floating around between some people

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
                                seriously why is it so hard to find any nice 15 x 10 wheels? are people just scared of the double digits?
                                I remember showing you a set of 15x10j and you said they were too wide answer your own question?

Comment

Working...
                                X