Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Morning gents
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Haha cheers man.

Anyone know anything static plus? I can't bring myself to raise it but an extra 40mm of lift would come in handy with how shit our roads are.

flickr
        Facebook
        Originally posted by driftsucky
        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• static plus?

Comment

• It sounds good, I've been considering it for a while but never have the cash lol

You need around 50mm spare otherwise it's gonna raise the car from it's current height when aired all the way out but other than that Zi's z4 is on them and works well from what he said.

BUT isn't a pair of universal bag over coil style bits going to be cheaper, I dunno, never looked into it that much

Comment

• http://www.stance-solutions.co.uk/1

This is the kind of thing I'm on about, they claim it takes up 25mm deflated. I see what you mean about bag over strut, but I like the idea of having a spring still.

flickr
              Facebook
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Seems like a lot of money that's not worth it to me. Personally as much as I love the car with the wheels that are on now, I'd go up an 1" in wheel size. Boom all of sudden you have the clearance you need.

But the bad roads excuse is still lame.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I don't care about breaking the car, it's the worry of having my car impounded for been too low like Josh did with his Polo. 16s seem to be a logical choice, but I haven't come across anything I'm too keen on. That was why I got the Minilites made in these sizes, but I'm pretty sure they will be hard to sell.

flickr
                  Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
                    I don't care about breaking the car, it's the worry of having my car impounded for been too low like Josh did with his Polo. 16s seem to be a logical choice, but I haven't come across anything I'm too keen on. That was why I got the Minilites made in these sizes, but I'm pretty sure they will be hard to sell.
                    I think you'd be surprised, put up a feeler for em to gauge interest, I'm sure it's there. Sizing up one on wheels I think would solve all your problems though..

Although I really have no idea how strict they are over there about all that.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• wtf ur car gets impounded?

that sucks

Comment

• I think I'll rock it with these for a bit and keep an eye out for some 16s.

The police normally aren't too bad, unless your car is blatantly hitting the floor or throwing sparks, and I'm doing both. Oh well I'll see how it goes, driving to pick you up from the airport will be a good test of how it's going to be.

flickr
                        Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
                          I think I'll rock it with these for a bit and keep an eye out for some 16s.

The police normally aren't too bad, unless your car is blatantly hitting the floor or throwing sparks, and I'm doing both. Oh well I'll see how it goes, driving to pick you up from the airport will be a good test of how it's going to be.
                          Driving me around in it is going to be an even bigger test hahaha.. I'm so stoked for this weekend dude haha. Tell me you have a good place for sausage rolls around you.. I'm craving like a fucking pregnant woman, it's been so long since I've had a proper one.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                            wtf ur car gets impounded?

that sucks
                            It depends on who you come across, normal police are usually the cunts who have something to prove. Traffic are cool as they are normally into cars. Then you get VOSA motorway police who are the ones to watch out for, they will do you for everything.

flickr
                            Facebook

Comment

• Best classic car insurance for under 21's?

Comment

• Avoiding the question, this is never a good sign.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X