Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet will be organised for same day as USC, winner?

Comment

• Still 5th of Aug?
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Kielan I'm going to a meet which a lot of the autobahn people go to, so I'll try and find out tonight.

flickr
        Facebook
        Originally posted by driftsucky
        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Yeah, just waiting for a reply from Gaydon

Comment

• I can help if needs be? teg is fixed
            Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Anyone at retro car show this weekend?

Comment

• Pissing it down, so glad I'm on the way to Sharm...40*C oh yeah.

Comment

• Don't let me down Rich, see you in 2 weeks

Comment

• Any idea why Hayden decided to phone me at 1230 last night? >
                    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Well he has mentioned he has some proper Absinthe so I guess that could be a big part of it.

flickr
                      Facebook
                      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• So after 9 hours and taking the struts out countless times the Teg is finally sitting how I like it, only issue is that it's basically laying frame and is throwing sparks out non stop.

Here's a quick pic I grabbed earlier, going to get some proper photos tomorrow:

Integra Preview by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

flickr
                        Facebook

Comment

• looking sick man!!.

Sparks are good too

Comment

• Andy I wondered what you were talking about in that text. We had our work piss up so must have rang you in my pocket Was that you that left a 6 min message for me?

Comment

• i feel like having a banana milkshake
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I got my first "do you know your car is sparking, be careful you might explode" speech yesterday haha.

Can't be fucked at work, I'm probably going to just sit in the office and eat all day.

flickr
                                Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X