X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMG_2978-3 by Jorge-, on Flickr

Comment

• Let the rain fall down, I'm coming cleannnnnnnn.

Yeah I just quoted a Hilary Duff song, get at me.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I hung my head in shame yesterday, was around my cousins watching some shit quiz show and a question was who played Lizzie Mcguire in the Disney Show. I got it right, nobody else did

Comment

• cool pic

and lol at your trivia knowledge
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Is it just me or is it really humid. Im sitting here almost naked. no homo

Comment

• By the way fan of your pictures Jorge

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                I hung my head in shame yesterday, was around my cousins watching some shit quiz show and a question was who played Lizzie Mcguire in the Disney Show. I got it right, nobody else did
                You and me, we would get along well.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So mother fucking hot and humid. There's no escape from it at the hospital, the ward is currently at 37 Celsius with the fucking heating on still. I've been in cooler saunas I swear.

flickr
                  Facebook
                  Originally posted by driftsucky
                  If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• not in sweden you won't

Comment

I hung my head in shame yesterday, was around my cousins watching some shit quiz show and a question was who played Lizzie Mcguire in the Disney Show. I got it right, nobody else did
                      Haha that one's easy, Disney clunge ftw.

flickr
                      Facebook
                      Originally posted by driftsucky
                      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

You're not the only one who would have know that, I do too

Such wonderful weather, and I cba to get out of bed.

Comment

• It is still pissing it down here, but I'm going to go to the bank now and sort some shit out, then go collect my waterproof camera case from RoyalMail I think. Yay.

Comment

• Sup fellas

Comment

It is still pissing it down here, but I'm going to go to the bank now and sort some shit out, then go collect my waterproof camera case from RoyalMail I think. Yay.
                              instant use of the cam?

and hi

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
                                So mother fucking hot and humid. There's no escape from it at the hospital, the ward is currently at 37 Celsius with the fucking heating on still. I've been in cooler saunas I swear.
                                37? SHET! Bro do you mind if i ask what you do at the hospital?

Comment

Working...
                                X