Clear All

• just had freshly made broccoli soup
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Just had a chicken bake from Greggs, nice and healthy :/

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Fuck you guys.

I don't think I have ever looked forward to British food this much ever, I don't think anyone has as a matter of fact. I'm going to gorge myself when I get there hahah.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• looking forward to british cuisine

Comment

• Is their food really that bad?

flickr
            Facebook
            Originally posted by driftsucky
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Dude, it's fucking awful, they put dill in literally everything, they love fucking herring and other disgusting fish, their boiled potatoes even taste like shit because of the dill and what not in it. A lot of their food has no rich flavors to it, and they use so much butter in some shit, it sits on your stomach and makes you want to vom...
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• y u no like dill

and yeah it is terrible, part from gravad lax (unsmoked salmon with dill)

kotbullar

Comment

• Cause dill tastes like shit.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• de gustibus et coloris non est disputandum

Comment

• Not used to anything not containing 3 ton of saturated fats coming from America.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                        de gustibus et coloris non est disputandum
                        Lolwut.
                        Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                        Not used to anything not containing 3 ton of saturated fats coming from America.
                        Not all our food is that bad...
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Lolwut.

Not all our food is that bad...

well since ur in the old world now, learn some latin

freely translated, one does not debate taste or color

lol kelly and that's coming from a brit, not renowed for their exquisite kitchen

Comment

• Amazing thunderstorm going on right now.

Comment

• ugh, will be passing here tonight then prolly

fucking feel like i'm on the equator, fucking HOT, and the aircon is messed up

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                                well since ur in the old world now, learn some latin

freely translated, one does not debate taste or color

lol kelly and that's coming from a brit, not renowed for their exquisite kitchen
                                Oh I know, I feel like you guys keep forgetting that I'm half British, have a British dad, and have been to the UK like 6 times lol.
                                Originally posted by P78 View Post
                                ugh, will be passing here tonight then prolly

fucking feel like i'm on the equator, fucking HOT, and the aircon is messed up
                                Sucks. It's 61 here right now.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X