Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly is a BMW fanboy, he's gonna **** it?

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
      Kielan, Don't have high hope for wooburn, its the ass end of nowhere best we can offer you is 5 hondas screaming?
      Yeah but we are very close to London, that was the point.

Everyone hates Hondas, it's the cool thing to do now.

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Wait, what? Hondas are cool too.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh yeah I forgot you had a Teg.

flickr
          Facebook
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Yup.

But uhh yeah, what are we gunna do friday guys?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fish & chips and a decent drive?
              Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Fish and fries bro

flickr
                Facebook

Comment

• You guys do realize I am a British citizen...
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
                    Fish and fries bro
                    Doppeldangers and frits, chap.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• What an amazing day!!!.. No matter how far away you are from it, it is so worth it!!.

Comment

• Your not doing much for the British stereotype here, jabbering on about harry potter! You 12 or just like to diddle kids anyway?
                        Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Harry Potter is not just for kids, Just like Toy story....

Comment

• Fuck off HP is my hero. We're making it down next month at some point.

Comment

• Anyone want to buy a 1989 Honda Prelude? If I didn't have the Teg I'd be all over it.

flickr
                              Facebook

Comment

• So hungry.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X