• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should say they're standard

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
      12! Jeez..think ive done 5 in a row
      I always do it with Tv shows, One episode ends and I just want watch the next.

Originally posted by michealis View Post
      Time to attempt rolling a rusty arch, why did I buy wheels that are difficult to fit
      I 'rolled' rusty arches with a sissor jack and a bit of wood and no heat gun,
      Went quite well i think

Comment

• Man I always do that, I hammered the first season of Jericho in 2 sittings.

VTEC uses so much fuel, but sounds so good. Whai is V-Power so much monies

flickr
        Facebook
        Originally posted by driftsucky
        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• hahaha, you have to feel my pain now! hi guysss.
          Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Who the fuck let you back in here? Fuck off with your borrowed MK6 GTI

flickr
            Facebook
            Originally posted by driftsucky
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Long live the queen!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Anybody have an extra fag? lololol
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Cheese burgers and french fries

Comment

• yes we in here ladys!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• This is worse than The War of 1812!

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
                        This is worse than The War of 1812!
                        no no lol i came to kik it! I got 40oz, bitches and blunts!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• French Fries?? You mean chips!!!

Comment

• No, i actually agree with the american word association of chips for crisps and fries for chip - makes more sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
                              No, i actually agree with the american word association of chips for crisps and fries for chip - makes more sense.
                              i say pomfree am from Yugoslavia in california since 96 lol but yes patato chips and french fryes make good since idk how u get fish and chips when they look like straws more? Fish and straws lol bahahhahhahahahh
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• you high? me, no understand

Comment

Working...
                                X