Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol they never announce dates till like 4 weeks before, but it's always the last full weekend in September.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• afternoon guys, half way through season 2 of lost now, Did 12 episodes yesterday,
      I need to get out of the house

Comment

• I won't make it this year, but probably will try next

And yeah, saw on FB two people I think who had orders with them but cancelled due to tooling error and 3SDM not happy to sell. I see both strong and negative points from what they did.

Comment

• Anyone want a cheap new monitor?

Comment

• Same, wont be this year but defo a show ive always wanted to get to at some point.
            -SW|UK-
            Education - Knowledge - Power
            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
              afternoon guys, half way through season 2 of lost now, Did 12 episodes yesterday,
              I need to get out of the house
              12! Jeez..think ive done 5 in a row
              -SW|UK-

Comment

• Time to attempt rolling a rusty arch, why did I buy wheels that are difficult to fit

flickr
                Facebook
                Originally posted by driftsucky
                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Let me know how the roll goes, I might just use a mallet after heating mine. Scared the roller will 'rip' my arch. Also my fucking mud flaps and trim bits are rusted in there and I can't unscrew them, been wd40'ing the shit out of them

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post

Let me know how the roll goes, I might just use a mallet after heating mine. Scared the roller will 'rip' my arch. Also my fucking mud flaps and trim bits are rusted in there and I can't unscrew them, been wd40'ing the shit out of them
                    Angle grinder is your friend.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Drill the screws out. Thought about heat gun and a pole between tyre and arch?
                      -SW|UK-

Comment

• All this talk about cutting arches and making wheels fit makes me miss my 36
                        -SW|UK-

Comment

• hellaexpensive, but check those rs's out rich

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Holy shit they are sexy.

flickr
                            Facebook
                            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Oh yeah George here is how the Teg is looking after been neglected for nearly a year, take this as a "before the work begins" photo. The bumper needs painting, I need to put the windscreen seals back in, paint the door mouldings and take it off of the fucking awful storage wheels. To top if off I need to polish it to make it yellow again..

Integra DA5 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

flickr
                              Facebook

Comment

• Looks great man,

What I'm worried about is these silly stick on plastic arches I have and rolling them

Comment

Working...
                                X