Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no nice OEM looking wide arch kits for the mini? i've seen pics, but no info..

Comment

• Can anyone tell if theyre real without stickers or what? Or should i just ask for a pic of the markings on the back?
      Last edited by sCrapp; 06-17-2012, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• It is hard to tell with such small photos. Ask for detailed photos of the face of the wheel as Rays should be stamped in-between one of the spokes, that and on the mounting pad. I'm guessing if they have been painted the stickers will probably be missing from the barrels..

flickr
        Facebook
        Originally posted by driftsucky
        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• There should be markings/stamped on the inside.

Comment

• Cheers guys, i'll ask for some better pics! Any specific markings i should look for?

Comment

• So my dates are set, going to book tickets today, now, who can get me from Stansted?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Morning all

Comment

• Alright people. Whats happening?

Had a superb day at Beaulieu yesterday for the Custom and Hotrod festival. Some amazing machinery turned up. Ill get some pics up after the mrs uploads them.
                  -SW|UK-
                  Education - Knowledge - Power
                  insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Morning everyone I'm new to stance works! Looking good so far!

Comment

• Yeah lets see the pictures Richy rich

Comment

• LOL I didn't even notice the weights on the spanish beauty! How about the interior wall filler job? Should have seen the front aswell...wood/glass mix made my day

5-8th Kielan? I don't wanna say I'll pick you up in case I don't have things going but definitely keen to meet up for some beverages, where you staying?

Welcome J3EY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                          LOL I didn't even notice the weights on the spanish beauty! How about the interior wall filler job? Should have seen the front aswell...wood/glass mix made my day

5-8th Kielan? I don't wanna say I'll pick you up in case I don't have things going but definitely keen to meet up for some beverages, where you staying?

Welcome J3EY!
                          Cheers mate! Still nosing around! Check my build thread if you want! Just uploaded it all

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                            LOL I didn't even notice the weights on the spanish beauty! How about the interior wall filler job? Should have seen the front aswell...wood/glass mix made my day

Welcome J3EY!
                            Still have to figure out accomodations lol. Who wants to put me up for 2 nights? LOL.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If Hayden can't pick you up I'm pretty sure I could, what time are you flying in?

flickr
                              Facebook
                              Originally posted by driftsucky
                              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I would pick you up/ offer a top and tail BUT

1. Not sure if car will be working and don't wanna let you down last minute
                                2. Live in Horsham which isn't the place to be for a weekend in London town

Comment

Working...
                                X