Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, I cannot fucking stand public transport sometimes. I was on the subway yesterday, and there was a kid with mental disabilities having a fit, and then right behind him, literally the seat behind him, 2 fucking babies crying. Thank god I was only on that train for 3 stops before I had to transfer, otherwise there would have been certain death for a number of people.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• BMW fanboys, get your names down for Gaydon

Comment

• Finally got some shit to do here, which was nice, made the day go by much faster.

Also got approved for my press pass at Gatebil this weekend. Should be an awesome time, got a few shoots lined up as well. They say it's going to rain. If it does, I hope it fucking pours, so you can see it in the pictures, and so we get some awesome rooster tails off the back of the drift cars as they shred.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Gatebil sounds fun indeed, how'd you blag the press?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
            Gatebil sounds fun indeed, how'd you blag the press?
            Sent them an email, told them I was shooting for SW (which I am), they were like ZOMG YEAH CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE lol.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ah not bad, most places I talk to are like stancewhut

Comment

• They WORSHIP this place over here, it's incredible. I said I would be doing a write up of my time over here on SW, and I got like a million PMs on their forum. It was hysterical.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• As in SW:Sweden forum, or their local stuff?

I guess places like that have less of an online presence maybe? Where as here we have some people who are more the 'driving force' that SW are trying to go up against. And doing pretty well I guess.

Comment

• Ah man I'm bored, I feel the need to buy a new lens. Thinking of maybe a 85 F1.4..

flickr
                    Facebook
                    Originally posted by driftsucky
                    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Buy me a 5d2 if you like?

Comment

• sorry guys... hope you dont **** me forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                          As in SW:Sweden forum, or their local stuff?

I guess places like that have less of an online presence maybe? Where as here we have some people who are more the 'driving force' that SW are trying to go up against. And doing pretty well I guess.
                          No like the SW blog haha.
                          Originally posted by michealis View Post
                          Ah man I'm bored, I feel the need to buy a new lens. Thinking of maybe a 85 F1.4..
                          Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                          Buy me a 5d2 if you like?
                          No no, buy me one.
                          Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                          sorry guys... hope you dont **** me forever.
                          WHY?!?! I LOVE YOUR ALFA.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Nah I'd rather by a D700 / 800. I must be the only Nikon user on SW apart from Travis..

flickr
                            Facebook
                            Originally posted by driftsucky
                            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Fucking fag Harv

Comment

• lol I knew this^ would be the talk of the day, no comment.

Comment

Working...
                                X