This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I need to poop. But I'm too lazy to get up...
    Too lazy to poop > first world problems.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
    still no call from the lows man

hope he calls before the weekend

so i can get my stance perfect by sunday evening
    Just waiting on parcel guy? He'll arrive

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    What jobs that. Fitted ACSs to the E24... something is catching on the front heatshields but I cba to find it. Also fitted rears with 28mm spacers (ET-9 10J) and fronts with 20mm spacers (ET-1 9J) I think. Meaaaty.
    Production Engineer. So still doing drawing work but more involved with the product development and assembly, anything from a cylinder head to body work. Also working with new concepts too. Literally looking at my phone waiting for it to ring lol
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• looks badass

me gusta

not parcel guy

lows shop guy

so he can install (need install report for mot), but if he installs

i can fit the carlsson's and work on the stance
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• My dearest brits, who has a 5D I can use to take some photos while I'm there? I need my shots to be super top notch.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Us Brits are too poor for that..

flickr
          Facebook
          Originally posted by driftsucky
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

I need to poop. But I'm too lazy to get up...

Comment

• You may laugh, but that is one serious dilemma when you're laying in bed. The need to sleep / do fuck all out weighs the need to shit..

flickr
              Facebook
              Originally posted by driftsucky
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

My dearest brits, who has a 5D I can use to take some photos while I'm there? I need my shots to be super top notch.
                What camera do you usually use?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  What camera do you usually use?
                  T2i.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What is that in the UK models? Like a 550d?

Comment

What is that in the UK models? Like a 550d?
                      Oh right completely forgot that you guys go by the numbers.. Yeah it's a 550D.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Could be worse, could be Japan and call them all a Kiss.

Comment

• I keep farting, and they are honestly some of the worst smelling ones I have ever produced, my desk is right next to a main walkway in the office too, so I know others can smell it. This is terrible.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Could be worse, could be Japan and call them all a Kiss.
                            I know it's a Kiss X4 there.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Lolol. Just what you want to be smelling in the morning at work.

Comment

Lolol. Just what you want to be smelling in the morning at work.
                                Oh well, that's what they get for not giving me anything to do.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X