This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    The @ and " keys? I think it is the same when you between Windows / Mac..?

I'm studying Manufacturing Engineering, currently revising Materials and Material Processing, it is ever so fun. Got Mathematics, Physics and Energy and Power still to come
    And a few other keys. But I mean the Swedish keyboard is different than an American keyboard, so I'm on the same computer but change to like Word from chrome and all of sudden it's back in Swedish mode, instead of in American, so I have to go hunting for everything again. Kind of annoying.

Also american keyboard is different to the british keyboard. For what reason, I still don't know, but it's enough to screw me up when touch typing and I go to hit like, the shift key hahah.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Might actually get the integra back by this weekend, only been 2 and a half fucking months..

I accidentally bought an American keyboard, and after nearly a year I still get confused.

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Hell yh

A 1981 Honda CBX Super Sport is for sale September 29, 2020 The bike has no reserve on Bring a Trailer. The bike, in particular, is a 1981 model in gray with black and red accents. Izera: Poland has its own carmaker A Polish company has presented five examples of the first series of Vosco […]

Thats fathers day present sorted!
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Bikes? pffft

Comment

• Where was the teg Mike?

Comment

• I love Bobbers, dad used to have BSA's and Nortons back in the day. The show runs along side the Custom and Hot rod festival too
              -SW|UK-

Comment

• It's having a new engine, but the whole thing has been filled with problems. The bottom end was gone on the replacement, so I had to get a replacement for the replacement lol

flickr
                Facebook
                Originally posted by driftsucky
                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Had a phone call earlier about a shit hot job at Honda. Got EVERYTHING crossed, can you all do the same please.
                  -SW|UK-

Comment

• hai uk
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Sup P, whats new?
                      -SW|UK-

Comment

• I need to poop. But I'm too lazy to get up...
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• still no call from the lows man

hope he calls before the weekend

so i can get my stance perfect by sunday evening

Comment

• What jobs that. Fitted ACSs to the E24... something is catching on the front heatshields but I cba to find it. Also fitted rears with 28mm spacers (ET-9 10J) and fronts with 20mm spacers (ET-1 9J) I think. Meaaaty.

Comment

• pics goerge?

Comment

• Editing a couple now, but

trololol

Comment

Working...
                                X