Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha yeah, I need to talk to him for rear specs ! Shame he doesn't frequent forums. Really need to get his number off someone.

Anyone interested in Waxstock? http://www.dodojuice.com/waxstock/

Comment

• Teat drove the merc today... Its that or a cooper s really.
      Merc is quite different, not many driving about, but expensive to make lows.

Mini i have some plans for but nothing special.

Mini would be more fun to drive
      Mercs a bit dull to drive and is auto, but comfy.

Humm...

What to do what to do. Im yet to drive a tt though...

Comment

• Cooper S is boring. What model year are you looking at, heard horror stories over 100k about the S/C.

Merc is a bit bland at the minute but has potential, depends on budget.

TT is a really nice car to drive. I love the position and feel of the 225s. Just common lol

Comment

• I've gone off mini's now, Seam to be everywhere.
          Merc could look great though!

Comment

• Yeh ive not seen build threads or anything for that e24, only seen it at shows.

Going to look at a set of staggered m-paras tonight local for mega cheaps. Just to get me by like..
            -SW|UK-
            Education - Knowledge - Power
            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• I had a good talk with him at the last meet. He still knows what is going on with the internet, knew about my car !

Comment

• So here are some tentative dates for me to fly over.

Arrive Thursday July 5 arrive at 9:50 pm

Depart Sunday July 8 at 5:20 pm.

Now where can I stay, and who can pick me up and drop me at the airport?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• sup yall

Stupid meat head I went to see about these wheels said they were staggered but it was just the tyres! 8j all round with 265's on the back o_O. Looked like they were about to come off they were that wide. Dick.
                  -SW|UK-
                  Education - Knowledge - Power
                  insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Haha, 265mm = 10 inch? Idiot.

Comment

• Sounds like they fit mint.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Probably going to fit the fucked liped ACs today, well now, I'm bored of revising.

Comment

• So far this morning I have seen 4 crashes in the hospital carpark, all of them old fuckers..

flickr
                          Facebook
                          Originally posted by driftsucky
                          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• What are you studying for?

Also since I switched my browser to US English, it kinda changed the keyboard layout. But it never told me, so I have to go hunting for things when I go into other apps since it's all wonky now and the characters on the keyboard aren't what they should be. I know where most everything is, but when I go to type in other programs, my world is rocked when I get a different character than what should be there.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
                              So far this morning I have seen 4 crashes in the hospital carpark, all of them old fuckers..
                              At least they're in the right place if they get hurt.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The @ and " keys? I think it is the same when you between Windows / Mac..?

I'm studying Manufacturing Engineering, currently revising Materials and Material Processing, it is ever so fun. Got Mathematics, Physics and Energy and Power still to come

Comment

Working...
                                X