• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbh, i reckon we got shit loads of UK members but hardly any active
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Are any of you guys over there on our coilovers? I have yet to have a ride on them and want to get an idea of the ride before I spec mine out lol.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Mexican?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
          Mexican?
          I know he is, Hayden are you?
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• He is in London too.

Hayden is one some from Japan I think

Comment

• Mex has the e36 units installed now, pick up from the airport or what!?!

Yeah I've got some s13's for my silvia but will be pulling my car apart next week/end to change everything out. No e46's that I know of...
              Last edited by Anonymoose; 06-12-2012, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• What happened to your wheels on that...? You keeping it down on the low a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                  Mex has the e36 units installed now, pick up from the airport or what!?!

Yeah I've got some s13's for my silvia but will be pulling my car apart next week/end to change everything out. No e46's that I know of...
                  I need to talk to Mex as well. But getting picked up from the airport would be lovely.

I've heard little things about that Silvia project, I expect big things.
                  Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  What happened to your wheels on that...? You keeping it down on the low a lot.
                  I like wheels. TELL ME MORE.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Not keeping it quite just literally haven't touched it. Driving to work, hoarding parts and preparing everything so far. It isn't a simple coilover install on this lil fucker

BUT roundabouts down my ways have been sooo good in the rain lately

It's definitely nothing to get excited about other than it will be on. the. ground.
                    Last edited by Anonymoose; 06-12-2012, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Not keeping it quite just literally haven't touched it. Driving to work, hoarding parts and preparing everything so far. It isn't a simple coilover install on this lil fucker

BUT roundabouts down my ways have been sooo good in the rain lately

It's definitely nothing to get excited about other than it will be on. the. ground.
                      Oh I love that chassis though and it's not often done right, so I'm super excited to see what comes of it hahah.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Me too dude, imagine waiting over a year slowly collecting parts and not installing anything

Comment

• Is it still those copper wheels? What other parts you got?

Comment

Me too dude, imagine waiting over a year slowly collecting parts and not installing anything
                            Well when it all goes in at once, it's going to be awesome I'd say I prefer to do it that way, but I have no idea if I really do hahah
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Just hurry up and build it !
                              Really should sort the polo out as im off work today.

Also, I belive the word overtake doesn't exist on Forza, just the word ram. ffs

Comment

• Ramming is the best way to pass though

Oh, look what I got today.

Comment

Working...
                                X