X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    nom nom
    ordered a Canon 24-105mm L f/4, my first L glass.
    Man you are going to love that lens, Ive got it on my canon and its perfect!

Comment

• DC12 Photos

To anyone interested in seeing some photos from DC.

George how much was that lens? The Nikon equivalent is about £800

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Nice photos!!! I was going to go but the weather was being pants all weekend so didn't go.

Comment

• I got sunburnt on the day haha

flickr
          Facebook
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Great photo's!!, Looked like a wonderful day out,
            Wish i could have gone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              Hayden's back and isn't dead!
              He better have a good excuse.

Track day yesterday and fuck me was it awesome, seriously mega fun. Heavy rain all day but the Golf was proper sweet and kept up with big boys

Thrashed within an inch of its life but no problems what so ever, good ol' trusty vdub.

-SW|UK-
              Education - Knowledge - Power
              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• £679 with £90 rebate

Comment

• Dinosaur egg?

Comment

• That's fucking huge! thats what she said

What's this rebate and how do I get one?

Back from Spain Damn it was good to be in the sunshine 24/7. Sorry Rich I had my phone turned off coz I was getting charged to recieve, still haven't recieved them though

Comment

• Hello children.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                        That's fucking huge! thats what she said

What's this rebate and how do I get one?

Back from Spain Damn it was good to be in the sunshine 24/7. Sorry Rich I had my phone turned off coz I was getting charged to recieve, still haven't recieved them though
                        Nah thats cool man, glad you had a good trip.
                        -SW|UK-
                        Education - Knowledge - Power
                        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Hello children.
                          You coming over to visit whilst you're only in Sweden!?

Comment

• Today has been very unproductive, I've spent more time perving at hot nurses than actually doing anything :/

flickr
                            Facebook

Comment

• Since you guys are more active than the US right now cause they're all asleep still. I'm gunna hang here for a bit.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Thats what Pascal does too. We need more UK members.

Comment

Working...
                                X