This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    This would only work with small numbers. And would need decent cars too, Rich you're out

I'm up for it though. Still need a static meet to get organised soon though.
    It's been half a year with nothing so I think Rich has enough time to sort things out

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
      It would work with any number of cars, don't see your reasoning there...Also what's car quality got to do with it? People aren't turned away from static meets

You make no sense
      george meant that rich has a crappy car

lol
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• so how far do u guys live away from each other?
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• far away enough thank gawwdddd.

Me and H are just over an hour, Jorge is about 3 from me.
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• I do t understand, half year since what?

So say 40 cars come, how do you keep them all in convoy whilst finding location spots to fit them all in. Even 20 may cause issues. That's my logic. And if you have a set of images of like 15 sweet cars with some standard land yacht like mine they would be ruined.

South midlands areas looking best again, but 3 hours ain't too bad.

Comment

• Hence why I said shotgun so I can jump in with someone. No point lugging my barge around that isnt picture worthy.

Coilovers arent in stock yet although im watching some second hands on ebay..
              -SW|UK-

Comment

• Any luck in the wheel hunt yet? What's your budget?

Comment

• I keep changing my mind on what I want. Either go 17'' with a bigger tyre and have more of an OE look or stick with 18'', small tyre and a staggered fit. I just want a cash hit so I can do it ALL in one go.
                  -SW|UK-

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    george meant that rich has a crappy car

lol
                    Read again immigrant

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                    I do t understand, half year since what?

So say 40 cars come, how do you keep them all in convoy whilst finding location spots to fit them all in. Even 20 may cause issues. That's my logic. And if you have a set of images of like 15 sweet cars with some standard land yacht like mine they would be ruined.

South midlands areas looking best again, but 3 hours ain't too bad.
                    Half a year since 2012 started and you haven't organised a meet.

You do this by organising it JJ. Sort the locations beforehand, meet at the first place, hang, say 'lets go to the next place', 100 cars roll out, people who want to convoy convoy people who don't will meet at the next spot. People who want pictures will stay with photog's. People with shit cars won't want them photograhed anyway. Unbelievably simple.

I don't think a standard classic will ruin a shot but if we're on that, turn the camera away and take a different picture

Comment

• That is way too much work. Are you forgetting the meet we had in April that you didn't attend?

Rich. I've seen a couple of interesting wheelswhich is why I ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                        I want sick cars and no hipsters.
                        everyone i know seems to think i come under this title... :'( i no allowed?

Comment

• You kinda do. I get called it a few times cos I have a camera too.

Comment

That is way too much work. Are you forgetting the meet we had in April that you didn't attend?

Too funny

Comment

That is way too much work. Are you forgetting the meet we had in April that you didn't attend?

link me up
                              -SW|UK-

Comment

• I really want these personally, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZENDER-STA...#ht_948wt_1185, just annoying 1pc.

Comment

Working...
                                X