X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boobies Bouncing..

Comment

• I have nearly crashed multiple times with all the ass and boobies out on show.

I finally got another job too, although it means getting the bus to work as they won't provide parking the fuckers.

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Morning, managed to get a sunburn in Edinburgh this weekend?!

Comment

• I wish i had a chance to get sunburnt. Or be in the sun, Worked lates the last 3 days,

Comment

• Lovely outside right now, pity our AC is still pumping hot air

Comment

• Can't find a bench outside at uni to work on

Comment

• What about a romantic blanket on the grass nestled in the cool shade of a birch tree?

Fucking faggot, sit on the ground

Comment

• Hard to write on sheets of paper on the grass, faggot.

Rich picked the right day for a trip to Alton Towers.

E24 insurance quote, fully legit, 3pts, crash declared, NCB on the 306, £746 fully comp, £300 excess and full European coverage including breakdown....sounds good doesn't it?

Comment

• Yeah quote sounds good, damn Rich!

I just went to change my address from near Croydon area to Horsham and they fucking said my premium is going up! I asked how in the fuck that could be and they said it's what the insurers are quoting and they can't change it...

So I went on the compare thingee's and guess what, I'm getting quotes for half the price they are charging and the cheapest is..... THE SAME FUCKING COMPANY. I'm waiting for them to send me the new quote in the post then I'm getting on the phone to tell them I'm going with the slightly more expensive company. Cunts.

These buffer companies are bullshit, what happened to getting insurance from the company itself?

Comment

• That happened to me when I switched from my integra back to my Suzuki, Endsleigh wanted 3200 yet when I went on the comparison site they only wanted 825! Cunts.

flickr
                      Facebook
                      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Mini is starting to actually look like a Mini again

Comment

• I'm with endsleigh now. They annoy me already.

Comment

• They have the worst customer services known to man, I switched to Elephant and I can't fault them atall. If you want to cancel with Endsleigh get prepared for a 3 hour phone call of them demanding more money or generally abusing you..

flickr
                            Facebook

Comment

• Elephant suck ass too man, sorry to say.

Comment

• I just ditched Aviva who where a pile of wank! Got a great deal with Sky with all mods declared

[ noOnefresher | Project-G ]

Comment

Working...
                                X