• Show
Clear All

• Niceeeee, when you going?
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• 30th June for 2 weeks.

Door hinge has snapped on the 306. It's a sign. BMW time.

Comment

• Get that 6 on the road, now that the temp is going up!!! Lower it first though!!! Loving the 5 in the sun today.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRItYDKSqpQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRItYDKSqpQ[/ame]

flickr
          Facebook
          Originally posted by driftsucky
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Todays weather was perfect, Soo hot with a slight breeze!

made working on the car fun .

Comment

• I'm calling flux later. I tried a couple of companies last night but silly prices.

Comment

• Polo looks so much better Jonny, boy did good
                -SW|UK-

Comment

• I like the no MOT idea, especially if I get my hands on that Oval. Which at the moment is still unlikely.

Had some interest in the Mazda but if I can't get the extra funds together then I really don't know what to get next? Have been loving the roof off in this sun so another drop top would be nice. Any ideas?

Also theres a Polo near me, maybe a GTI, stanced on BBS and looks really good, anyone from here? Will try and get a pic of it next time I'm passing!

Comment

• The time has come for the yearly MOT.

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                      Polo looks so much better Jonny, boy did good
                      Thanks man

Comment

• Love running out of diesel. This car is definitely going the right way to be scrapped.

Comment

• 306 not doing well then? Were's all the love you had for it gone?

Comment

• Not ideal running a diesel dry, it easy to prime the fuel system on them?
                            -SW|UK-

Comment

• Fuck that it's a pug, go buy cooking oil, smash it in no prime then sell it

Comment

• reppin the pins out in the office, bitches gon' be errrrrwhere soon.
                                -SW|UK-

Comment

Working...
                                X