• Show
Clear All

• Rwd > fwd

Taking the e24 on track I hope. Bagged track cars ftw

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
      Rwd > fwd
      1000000%

Excited. just got the tyres fitted. look gooooood. I'll see what i can do with them tonight.

Comment

• Good work Jack, look forward to seeing them on.

Button going to be at Brands at weekend, camera at the ready!
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• I hope it pisses it down.

Math test in 50minutes and done no revision. Actually fucked.

Comment

• I hope you're bags burst in transit.
            -SW|UK-

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                Good work Jack, look forward to seeing them on.

Button going to be at Brands at weekend, camera at the ready!
                You going to DTM this weekend then I take it?

flickr
                Facebook
                Originally posted by driftsucky
                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Sure am, whole weekend
                  -SW|UK-

Comment

• You cunt

Comment

• Lol!

Boss phoned me before "was it you who was aking about touring car tickets?"

Me - "no, why, you got some?"

Boss - "Not saying I have but are you sure it wasn't you? Would you go if I had some?"

Me- "YES. If you get any let me know"

I know he's got some because one of the major tyre firms are giving em away in the motor trade. I hope he gets some, can't beat the freebies!

Comment

• I'm going on Saturday, working on getting a media pass through a mate. I'll keep an eye out for you.

flickr
                        Facebook
                        Originally posted by driftsucky
                        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Nice one! Although if it's this sat I'll be tied as I have to wait in for the sky installation!

Comment

• Fuck sky. DTMFTWBRO.

Only realised the other week DTM highlights were on itv4

Comment

• Haha I know! It's my misses who wants it! I went on the drift track there but not in the Mazda, on one of those experience days! I really should take it there and have a slide!

Comment

• Would it be wrong to sell the alfa?
                                I wouldnt mind, cause its dropping in value, so i could always buy one again. (and im keeping the wheels) but i feel bad cause its only been to one show... And thus hasnt had much exposure.

Dilemma.

Comment

Working...
                                X