Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alfa is at the paint shop... and i'm pretty sure the VW hasnt been washed since 1961, i'm not breaking the tradition

Comment

• Shame, gave mine the HD treatment for the first time since about November. So desperately need to clay it, paint work is in such bad shape. Roll on the April bank hols so I can correct it.

Comment

• thats what the april bank holiday was invented for, paint correction
        i used my kestral on my headlights today cos they are so hazy and its got me in mood for it all
        L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• will someone tell me the secret to riding as low as you do , with the wheels sticking out, and yet, not ripping a wing off when going round a corner, and hitting a bump? (static)

cheers

Comment

• growing a set?

and coils are lot harder than your stock sus.

Coilovers ordered!!
            Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• its not the hardness or stiffness of the ride, or the butt clenching bumps i'm worried about.

its the car.. so, just set the coilovers to rock hard and we're done?

Comment

• Dont turn over bumps?

Im off to bed to get up for the F1 anyways, catch you all tomorrow.

Comment

• but sometimes there are corners...aah phuggit.

Comment

• I used to run my golf pretty low, like less than an inch clearance, i never had much problem - the sus is so hard you have no travel so you can't "bounce over the bumps" and smash the underside. I never really did any damage to it...

So in terms of cornering and not smashing in the corners coils should do you well!
                    I don't really know what else to say, we just put up with it

Comment

• alright, well.. i'm gunna have to put up with it........... what offset then, i'm thinkng ET20

Comment

• Et's are dependent on width and an et 0 @ 8" would sit different on my car to yours - I'm sure we can do some sums tomorrow

Comment

• Yeah, bit late to be doing mathmatical equations.

okay so.. i'm gunna write it down on here for quick reference.

Standard: ET41, 8j, (tyres)-235/40/19
                          I have spacers which make it ET26.
                          measurements need to be made damn it... wheres my car when i need it.

Comment

• just measure the distance onto the of your lip to where you want it and add it to you et (take it away,you know what i mean... )
                            Then we can do the sums to make the into the right et of width and stuff dudee.

( you need 18#s moar lowsss)

Comment

• shweet, will do..

(19's and lower profile tyres will do for me)

Comment

• Morning, anyone up for the F1?

Comment

Working...
                                X