Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top night at the Ace tonight. Saw some SW stickers. Chatted to loads of people. Needs to be warmer though!!!

Comment

• Fucking rained here all night. The E12 looks amazing man.

mike what lens was that?

Comment

• Cheers Jorge! It stayed dry all night but there was a couple of spots.

Have a look at the tags on the flickr album. Might be info on the camera there.

Comment

• I was using the Tamron 70 - 200 F2.8, but I am trying to get rid of it to replace it with the Nikon one. But it is still very sharp by F4..

flickr
          Facebook
          Originally posted by driftsucky
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• On mobile ATM so bit hard but I'm also lazy. I looked at that lens myself. Still really want a Canon f4 is. But think I may need a new body soon. 40D is ageing now I guess not sure of the best upgrade route to take. 60d? Or hold out for a cheap 7d, that's replacement has to be on its way surely. Either way I can't see it happening this side of 2013....

Really crisp pictures though but understand your frustration with the cropping on them. Found a superb location for it.

Comment

• I would have used a different lens but I lost my step down rings for my 77mm polariser, also using a 70 - 200 without IS is really frustrating. I was going to buy the Sigma but I think I am going to go all out and buy the Nikon instead..

I was looking at buying a Canon 70 - 200 F4 and use a converter as that lens is so good for the money.

flickr
              Facebook
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Ian E12 Hi Res by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

George when you are on your PC have a look at that, I uploaded it in 1920 x 1080 so you can see how sharp the lens is. I am actually quite surprised..

That is 70mm at F2.8..

flickr
                Facebook

Comment

• Nice pictures and car :p

Are the style 5's staying or do you have something else Ian?

Comment

• 60D is a good shout, Jorge. My friend has it, such a nice camera. 7D is sweet too, but as you say, it's getting pretty old now too!

Comment

• morning people, back at work. YAY

._________.
                      -SW|UK-
                      Education - Knowledge - Power
                      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• sup blighty

picking up winterwheels this or next weekend
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• But it is summer?

I'll see what I decide to spend / earn over the summer. I definitely want to pick up a 70-200 and a new body.

Comment

• already have summer wheels

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Fair.

Smartsync is an awesome iPhone app. Facebook pics and shit on contacts.

Comment

• I wish people would commit to viewing my car when they say they will. fucking queers.
                                -SW|UK-
                                Education - Knowledge - Power
                                insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Working...
                                X