X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in work, so not very well!

What is T2D?

iPhone apps - depending on what you are into - my fitness pro and cycle watch are good. Shazam is one I use often. Sleep talk can be entertaining!

Comment

• I'm still in bed

But I'm about to get up and go work on the car

Comment

• T2D is Type 2 Detectives, the VW place

Comment

• Looking forward to the SLR pics from yesterday!!!

Big thanks to Micheal and Andy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian e View Post
            Looking forward to the SLR pics from yesterday!!!

Big thanks to Micheal and Andy.
            Finally man! Your cars have been screaming for a decent photoshoot

Comment

• Can't believe I forgot to bring my cam! Nice to meet you Ian.
              Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Ahh I see!

If I can't get the Beetle, because I can't raise what I need, suggestions for the next car?

I'm lovin E30's, E36's at the min. I like the E28's too and still like Jamesfawcetts, but its the Auto Box that puts me off!

I love convertibles too. Suggestions?

Comment

• A car you like?
                  Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• I like lots of cars! Lol! Just trying to think of something outside of the box!

Comment

• I wouldn't mind something with coilovers already fitted actually so I could concentrate on wheels! Something else Jap could be good too!

Comment

• Woody, still got the Audi. Here's the eBay item number. 160783476717
                        -SW|UK-
                        Education - Knowledge - Power
                        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• that bugs lights are too late for 54, and arent they a tad high on the arches?
                          But i've seen a few with the lights higher than others. oh well..

Comment

• I hope you liked the photos of Ians E12. Shooting a car with a 70 - 200 is actually quite difficult, it just looks like you have cropped a photo fuck loads when you haven't :/

flickr
                            Facebook
                            Originally posted by driftsucky
                            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• The bug was rodded by Paul knight and used to look like this. It is a genuine 54. I'm hoping to land it but I need to find quite a lot of money from thin air, I spent a fortune moving house so I'm pretty skint!

If I don't I'll keep an eye out! Saldy I don't think I'd get my classic insurance on the Audi, with it being an S. Looks a nice car though!

Comment

• Was that car! I'd be hoping to take it down a similar route!
                                Last edited by Woodybeefcake; 05-08-2012, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X