• I need to read your thread again. Been a while since I last checked in

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
      I need to read your thread again. Been a while since I last checked in
      Mine?

I'm going to update it tonight and tomorrow

Comment

• Hi guys,

Anybody off to japfest on saturday at castle combe?

Comment

• Sup queers. Outiside mrs work picking her up. How's the phone Jorge apple fanboy?
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Hi guys!

How you getting on with the Audi? I've had quite a lot of interest in the Mazda today. I've been offered something special, I'm even tempted to share, but it all depends on raising some funds even when the Mazda is sold! Its already low which is a good thing!

I have a night of crap on the TV thanks to her in doors so lets get a convo goin!

Comment

• What havee you been offered then?

Comment

• This!

It's a UK 1954 right hand drive! About as rare as they come! No one needs to ask who and where because I wont tell you! A good friend of mine has ha it a long time and wants to pass it on! I made a 3-D model of it as my final project in university, I love this car! I just really need some extra funds to pay for it! Which isnt gonna be easy! Hopefully he will do a good deal with me! The price is good and it's worth every penny! My plans would be to drive it as is, ratted and slammed!

The Mazda is provisionally sold!

I have to say though, I really do feel like I'm making a mistake giving it up! My misses keeps telling me I'll regret it! What you guys think?
                Last edited by Woodybeefcake; 05-08-2012, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• Get the bug mate there are plenty of mx5's out there nit many 54 bettles left! Hope you can get your hand on her

Comment

• Yeah me too man! That's the thing, you can't just go out and buy a rhd oval! Fully restored your talking £8.5k!

I had a 72 targa bug years ago and loved it! Was starting to Rot and was too custom so I sold it! Always wanted this exact car! I hope I can sort it!

Comment

• Love the ovas!!!

Sounds like you and her got some history so go for it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodybeefcake View Post
                        This!

It's a UK 1954 right hand drive! About as rare as they come! No one needs to ask who and where because I wont tell you! A good friend of mine has ha it a long time and wants to pass it on! I made a 3-D model of it as my final project in university, I love this car! I just really need some extra funds to pay for it! Which isnt gonna be easy! Hopefully he will do a good deal with me! The price is good and it's worth every penny! My plans would be to drive it as is, ratted and slammed!

The Mazda is provisionally sold!

I have to say though, I really do feel like I'm making a mistake giving it up! My misses keeps telling me I'll regret it! What you guys think?
                        Crying because its a 54 RHD, smiling because it sounds like it'll be well looked after.

Originally posted by Jersh
                        RT changes lives.

Comment

• Jorge, any chance you could drop the guys at T2D an email? They've completely ignored mine

Comment

• Did a nice little photo shoot today, I shall post the results shortly

flickr
                            Facebook
                            Originally posted by driftsucky
                            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• You tend to have to email a few times before they notice.
                              WHY SO MANY CARS I NEED IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. Argh.

Comment

• Normally reply straight off to me. Better to call though.

Loving the iPhone. Any more app suggestions?

How's everyone's bank hol going ?

Comment

Working...
                                X