X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minuki Rape?

Shithouse Rich, sure you're greasy hands will have it sorted in no time

Comment

• Gave the old mx5 a clean ready for Sunday, crazy busy weekend so hopefully it doesn't rain before Sunday otherwise i'l just be turning up in a dirty car haha.

[ noOnefresher | Project-G ]

Comment

• Common problem on all those 20v engines. Just need to take it off, soak the fucker in petrol or something to give it a good clean and should be reet. If still not working then need to replace with a second unit.
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
          Common problem on all those 20v engines. Just need to take it off, soak the fucker in petrol or something to give it a good clean and should be reet. If still not working then need to replace with a second unit.
          Yo, once you've cleaned the throttle body an put it back together, you'll need to reset the throttle body parameters in the ecu, because it's learning all the time it'll still operate to when it was sticking. It's a common problem on pretty much any VAG petrol engine with that type throttle body.
          Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
          Internet high five for you.

Comment

• I'm awake.... i'm awake... long drive now..

Comment

• On the way home now after a few hours in Cambridge. Great day !

Comment

• Guess it was a good day then?

Comment

• Yeah, ruined by some dodgy Italian car, the black one not that red Ferrari

Comment

• Where's the pics??? ;-)

Sorry I didn't make it but the 5 needs a bit more work before doing a 5 hour round trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                      Yeah, ruined by some dodgy Italian car, the black one not that red Ferrari
                      That was me and my old man! My MB is in a bit of a state and he fancied a drive so I thought why not!

Had a great day, plus its only like 15 minutes from our house which makes a change from the usual early starts for these things!

Comment

• What was on?

Comment

• The SWUK type2 detectives breakfast meet... Being carless sucks, waiting for pics from it though
                          Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• Yeah dicks in italian cars ruin everything!........

Nice to see ALL THE REGULARS......

Even the organiser only turned up for 15 mins

Comment

• Enjoyed the meet today guys, I've got a few photos, where should i post them?

Comment

• Shurrup I was only an hour and half late....

Comment

Working...
                                X