• Show
Clear All

• Its a shame so many are discovering MX5s now, they'll be the next E36 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
      What wrong with one then eh eh eh?
      hes just jealous...

Comment

• Last night i posted on the G-werks Facebook page a photoshop of my car on NUE's. and someone from rotiform has stuck it on the rotiform wall, and people love it.. nd think its real..

Comment

• Pic? Large size so i can add it to the bank. Seriously need to get those wheels though

Comment

• I'd like to see some BLQs on it.. but that looks fucking sweet

Comment

• Got the mx today, SOOO good to drive just poped in to eat - then back to driving
              Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Best day of year to buy an MX5 too.

Comment

• with blq's.... i prefer the NUE's

Comment

• Actually agree seeing that, can you get them that size then?

Comment

• Just put my audio stuff in the car. Dear lord my neighbours are not happy about my love for dubstep tbh.

Comment

• dubstep is awesome for pissing people off.... although my weapon of choice these days is rebecca black -friday

Comment

• i cant work out what size the NUE's are in the photoshop... they look slightly bigger than my wheels i have at the moment, so possibly 20", and by the looks of it i need some concave at the back.. so i need to get the expensive custom option.

I need help measuring up the perfect size and shape (square is the new circle) and angle and all that shizzle

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                            dubstep is awesome for pissing people off.... although my weapon of choice these days is rebecca black -friday
                            This? ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVlY3ZTrBkw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVlY3ZTrBkw[/ame]
                            Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• I'm sure I've said it before but I'll say it again love the look of the Alfa's on the Nues!

Good to see the UK section really kicking on, a fair move on from the amount of posts in here before the first meet was planned.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris_newcoololdschool View Post
                                This? ...
                                Yeah, but it doesnt need to have a parody.. its funny enough lol.

Check out 'the midnight beast' parody.

i love TMB, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X