• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody going?

and i would go avant

only £100 for the range rover mondial, pls order then
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• They only did a 530d in e39 form. Which is what id be looking at..
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
        They only did a 530d in e39 form. Which is what id be looking at..
        this is true

tho two engine specs imo

one about 180bhp
        one about 200bhp
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Yeah, 192 and 208 I think. Get the 208 if that is the case. Post like 03 though or something

Comment

• '01 onwards, basically when the facelift angel eye models came out. I need a tow car.
            -SW|UK-

Comment

• Oh no, the 208 or whatever never made it into the E39, just E46. It is the suckier 192 engine in them.

My friend has a 208 E46 330cd. Remapped with a larger intercool it is something like 260bhp with over 400ft/lb torque. Something totally ridicious.

Comment

• wait, Wiki says it was 181 and 190? I'm confused. Get the more powerful one either way. Much less problems but still be cautious of the swirl flaps on them.

Comment

• Triple posting like a pro. The E46 facelifts got the 181/201 engines. Wonder what the 190 is like then?

Comment

• For me though, given the cost difference on the diesels (when I last looked last year), the 535 V8s are the ones to go for.

Comment

• whos the dude who had the silver tourer that was papped on here? The rears are on self levelling airbags so come up level when theres a heavy load on the back. Want to know how he lowered it.

the loud pedal would get raped hard with a v8 though.
                      -SW|UK-

Comment

• There is a lot of lowered tourings on Driftworks. Have a look on there. Always some nice daily E39s in the classifieds too.

Comment

• Boooooooooooored.

flickr
                          Facebook
                          Originally posted by driftsucky
                          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Just sat in my car remapping it (306) Ecomap time!

Comment

• Halfway though season 2 of Lost. Never seen it before and pretty damn good so far
                              -SW|UK-

Comment

• I'd stop there. You'll only **** it come the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X