X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
      I was in shorts last week and now we got Snow, lol. This climate cray.
      hey, i bought an ecofriendly mk5 gti
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Hopefully get the Integra back on Saturday, then the mad rush of rolling arches and getting my wheels to fit before Mims on Sunday. Think I'm cutting it fine though

flickr
        Facebook
        Originally posted by driftsucky
        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• It is okay if you miss Mimms, important meet is the week after.

Comment

• Yeah I'm mainly going to Mimms to take photos, I've been neglecting my camera recently.

flickr
            Facebook
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=21102

stinkin', these anything for you?

Comment

• Nice wheels boy, just an inch too big
                -SW|UK-
                Education - Knowledge - Power
                insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• cud be

if a mk3 golf can pull of 18" imo you can too

Comment

• I wont get the car low enough on 18's, I want to be bumper/sill scraping and 17's will be just about right. I'll find some, I believe it is my destiny.
                    -SW|UK-
                    Education - Knowledge - Power
                    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Waiting for couriers is so fucking annoying, I want my snowboard already.

I think Meisters are one of the best looking wheels..

flickr
                      Facebook

Comment

• ^ Fo sho, not much looks as awesome on any car.

Comment

• Very excited as the e12 is ready for the weekend. I'll be driving it home tomorrow, now that its been polished. I'll take some pics of course!!! :-)

Comment

• Pics NOW Ian. Looking forward to seeing it

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
                              Hopefully get the Integra back on Saturday, then the mad rush of rolling arches and getting my wheels to fit before Mims on Sunday. Think I'm cutting it fine though
                              Haha same!

Having my brand spanking new Falkens fitted today Then sort out the arches, height and camber on saturday....

http://www.remediphotomedia.com
                              Instagram @remediphotomedia https://www.instagram.com/remediphotomedia/

Comment

• Mimms isn't important

Comment

Working...
                                X