Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly woman. She should be trained in how to use kitchen utensils.

Comment

• Damn straight. I shouldve proceeded to beat her with said frying pan.
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• I hope she was cooking you some kind of supper in bed ?

Comment

• Anyone on DrawSomething, I'm bored.

Comment

• She was actually as I was on my way over in the eve, but then her mum took over lol.

I havent got that draw something, keep hearing the hype though..
            -SW|UK-

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              Ratmog, do the calculations and see it is a deal. Or come to the meet and try for an offer at T2D.

against, £39.50 from T2D. That is nearly £20 difference and doesn't include the £8 handling charge that RM take.
              I know I'm just frustrated that we're expected to pay around $70 for something theyre charging $40 for in the states. ):

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              Anyone on DrawSomething, I'm bored.
              I'm on there - i think as chelsea hopkins.

Originally posted by Jersh
              RT changes lives.

Comment

• T2d dont charge shipping and nearly all orders are out next day. No hassle of lost post or waiting weeks to then go to post office and pay a big bill, the differences come with ease of it all

Comment

• Been ill sucks, losing my job sucks and not been able to get a dogey MOT in time to pick up the Integra sucks.

All in all a shit week so far, and its only Tuesday

flickr
                  Facebook
                  Originally posted by driftsucky
                  If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I'm having an above average week. Feels so good to be back working (Not to rub it in Micheal)

Comment

• Nah that's cool, my boss was a cunt anyway.. I may aswell sign back on to the agency as I only need a job until December.

When are your wheels going to be ready then George?

flickr
                      Facebook
                      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Weeks still, I got a lot else to do first. My aim will be the StanceWorks show in July.

Comment

• You're going air this time aren't you?

I just realised how much Facebook kills photo quality, makes every one of my photos fuzzy looking :/

flickr
                          Facebook

Comment

• Well 21 Jump street is brilliant! Also anyone seen the trailer to 'TED' looks quite good too!.

Also today is my last day as a Teenager. Woo!

Comment

• Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

• I was in shorts last week and now we got Snow, lol. This climate cray.
                                -SW|UK-

Comment

Working...
                                X