• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-17560534

What the fuck? I'm speechless.

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Yes. I laughed, it isn't funny yet still hilarious. Gonna kick her self for years to come for believing the 'hype'

Comment

• It is funny because people that retarded actually exist.

When shes out, shell probably start a bonfire in the middle of a petrol garage forecourt.
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Admiral policy with the Mini want to fit a tracker to monitor mileage. Unsure how I feel about this.

Comment

• I would tell them where to go, big brother or what.
            -SW|UK-

Comment

• I filled up yesterday (coz I had no gas) and thankfully the BP I went to was empty as fuck. Soo good until I nudged one of the barrier poles with my front bumper Cannot believe I drove into a static pole fml

Comment

• dude much damage? Were you in the beasty?
                -SW|UK-

Comment

• Yeah daily silvia is my daily and I drive it every day. Hear that Jorge!!?!?

Was stopped to let the guy in front of me leave the pump, then turning started moving forward and just bumped it. Cracked the paint a little but no damage really. Still wasn't used to the long ass nose ahah

Comment

• Cant belive they want to tracker you talk about take away ya freedom off rights

Comment

• Fucking women drivers eh H?

They said it doesn't track location or speed but if the car is stolen they can tell us where it is lolz

Comment

• Anyone in?

Comment

• So much work done in only 4 days.

Comment

• Place has been quiet.

Pretty much bought some new wheels.. Shame they wont fit the polo :lol:

Comment

• Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
                              Place has been quiet.

Pretty much bought some new wheels.. Shame they wont fit the polo :lol:
                              Y u no buy wheels that fit?!

Comment

• Because i like them

Comment

Working...
                                X