Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey its just whats walking about these days. however bums and boobs happens at SUMMAA TYMMEEEEEE.

<3 living by the beach.
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• I know what you mean actually, the fat chicks that shouldn't be showing there fat off seem to be everywhere.

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I need 12J wheels.

Comment

• Wide ass time!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
            I need 12J wheels.
            Originally posted by Itollu;
            yunolistentomeinthefirstplace?!?
            Morning! That test fit looks so good btw. Are they 3 series centre bore? Mine were 74.1 or whatever with spigot rings for the wagon...

Comment

• Yeah they must be, only needs like 1mm though, can prob manage that with some sand paper myself lol

Comment

• Comment

• 7:30am Hayden? I was still counting sheep!
                  -SW|UK-

Comment

• Yeah boi, 7 - 3 for me today

Going to pick up a boot with spoiler, some side lights, indicator stalk and see what other bits and peices the dudes got

Comment

• man id kill to be able to do flexi time. Id be in the office at 7am every morning.

washing the car after work tonight, first time this year! love light evenings
                      -SW|UK-

Comment

• Morning, I've just got up

Gonna have to clean my car aswell today, dad cleaned his yesterday and mine got soaked in the process and now covered in water marks

Comment

• boo bloody hoo lol.
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• Comment

• Sun burnt today but sold the Bilstein rear shocks for a tasty £200.

Also, found that on red car all the spring cups were rotten through, and I have different shocks.

Rich, this is a 5x100 (VW?) and 5x120 dual drill on Style 5s.

Bora 12 by Jorge-, on Flickr

He had to get slimmed head bolts to fit them too due to centre bore.

Comment

• Cheers for that J, looks like a good job. Although 4x108 over 5x120 is a ballache and need to be welded up and then drilled as there is an overlap. The stainless cap head bolts look neat though and defo the way to go.
                                -SW|UK-

Comment

Working...
                                X