This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
    Mcflurry, this is your first post, and nobody knows you. So why do you just fuck the fuck off.
    Am i missing something?
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Loving the new Mclaren apart from the Lucazade sticker on the rear wing. There is something not quite right about it.

Comment

• I like that!
        -SW|UK-

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
          Mcflurry, this is your first post, and nobody knows you. So why do you just fuck the fuck off.

motherfuckers spread the word of my car being forsalessssssss. k ta.
          Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• I didn't even notice the Lucozade logo on the McLaren. I'm gonna go have a look!

and new tyres are in my room, Car parts are every where, Need a garage!

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
              Loved the F1 yesterday. Mclaren have a shit hot car this season, looks like a its going to be a gooden for them. Was gutted about Grojean though even if it was his own fault
              I was pretty gutted for most of the people who crashed out, Schuey is in for a good season I think.

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
              1st day driving the silvia to work again!
              Oh yeah. How is it looking now?

Originally posted by Ian e View Post
              Loving the new Mclaren apart from the Lucazade sticker on the rear wing. There is something not quite right about it.
              I know what you're saying, I think it is just because the white looks a little odd. Weird how it changed from Vodaphone since they revealed the car but it is the most gorgeous on the grid. I don't know if that is because the rest are so ugly though?

Originally posted by ajk View Post

motherfuckers spread the word of my car being forsalessssssss. k ta.

How much you asking for it? Link?

Morning all, spent the day looking at Minis yesterday, the Ka for the missus isn't pretty enough and now she has a better paid job wants to get a white/red Mini. Anyone know much about them?

Comment

• Have to say, im liking the new mini more and more I see them. Love the grey coopers with black roofs.

I dont fit in them though, my mate used to drive his mums one and I couldnt sit upright without opening the sunroof. Im sure youll be ok though Jorge
                -SW|UK-

Comment

• I quite like Minis too. That grey like you say, with graphite cooper wheels and a black roof with a black union jack on the back of the wheel arch.

Pretty nice, but high miles so unsure if to be wary of it. Had a quick looking at a £3200 one yesterday in black with 115k but had the PAS rack done and the clutch.

Comment

• The JCW Mini's are the only new Mini's I like.

Comment

• That one has sold, what about a 140k 2004 model?

£4200, offered me a 6m warranty which would include the clutch and powersteering, said it really is immaculate as it looks. Great spec, high miles, newer year.

Comment

• Would 17x9.5 and 17x10.5 be worth ~£80 less than 17x10/11?

Comment

• the first model of new mini is so much nicer than the second...
                          that black mustache grille that some have is nice with graphite!
                          or maybe just four spot lights?

Comment

• I've said it need the two fogs on the grill, I really like it blacked out on the front but girls like shiny things.

Black roof is a must on a pepper white car I think though.

Comment

• sounds perty

How would i go about selling the wheels for my alfa, when nobody stances alfas? :s haha

not selling them yet obviously...

Comment

Working...
                              X