Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend does electronic engineering, and some of the modules overlap, sent me a copy of one of the exams I'd have to sit. Just looks like a mess of letters and lines on screen.

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ugstudy/...hp?code=014104 was the course, I have AAD in my A Levels, (IT, Product design and maths), and need BBC, so if my Maths was 1 grade higher I would have got it. Fucks me off.

How long is your course? What do you come out with at the end.

Comment

• anybody need stuff drawing/designing in CAD then let me know..
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• My course is two years and at the end I have a degree in motorsports engineering. Including things like setting up race cars, welding, fabrication, machining etc. etc. etc.

SEATS ARE IN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason_E View Post
          My course is two years and at the end I have a degree in motorsports engineering. Including things like setting up race cars, welding, fabrication, machining etc. etc. etc.

SEATS ARE IN!
          pictures.
          Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason_E View Post
            My course is two years and at the end I have a degree in motorsports engineering. Including things like setting up race cars, welding, fabrication, machining etc. etc. etc.

SEATS ARE IN!
            that sounds awesome.

I gotta get a merit at the end of this yr to get onto an automotive design course at coventry.

Comment

• It's too dark for pictures right now but they look awesome. I've had to mount them further back (only place we could). So if you're shorter than me you won't be able to drive it LOL.

Comment

• offering to let ppl have a go?

Comment

• Mornin'

Comment

• wassup! any word on your wheels yet?

Comment

• Nah

They gave me 2-3 weeks, but last time they came through much quicker, will give them a ring later maybe and see how they are getting on.

How about your tyres?

Comment

• They're all back on now but are definitely wider than continentals. Have to tweak my arches again saturday

Comment

• Ah fuck, thats a right kick in the teeth.

What is this bolt you were talking about for camber by the way?

Comment

• There's a eccentric bolt on the hub and it adjusts the camber with your oem parts, doesn't give too much adjustment but enough if you need a little here and there. I never figured out which one it was, just got told by the alignment guy when I had a chat with him about it a while ago

Comment

• I won't go undoing bolts then to find it lol, just thinking if I could squeeze another degree out of the back end I'd be able to fit the spacers easily..

Comment

• It'd probably have that much left in it, ring a mechanic and ask? Might be worth a shot. But yeah I didn't want to go undoing things either hah

Comment

Working...
                                X