This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jason_E View Post
    Anyone ever met a woman with good taste when it comes to modifying cars?
    My other half loved all the oldschool dubs at UD, Jettas and Golfs etc but mostly the Karmann Ghia and the 1500 notchback.

For her 21st im going to build a 1300 Mk2 for her, on the deck on 13's with small bumpers etc..try and make it scrape proof as possible because im sure she hasnt got a fucking clue about tackling speed bumps and multistoreys
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• driftworks can gtfo. - i just spent 130quid on cleaning products for the new mx, ha.
      Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Cheeky shot from today. Lets just say they aren't in my car yet, but between me and a friend we've fabricated a subframe for them (Me welding, him cutting).

DSC_0018 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

VTEC Y0!

Comment

• I now have travel the sketchy way, 50mm more travel.

_DSC0263 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

flickr
          Facebook
          Originally posted by driftsucky
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• wutt?
            Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• bodge it nd scarper.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
                wutt?
                Its what happens when you ask Sam to cut of a tiny bit. Before we cut it I only had 10mm between my bumpstop and rear spring seat, so I bottomed out on every bump. Now it doesn't...

flickr
                Facebook
                Originally posted by driftsucky
                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• sorrrted
                  L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Nicely done. Took a weekend off the car, prob regret it come the meet. Not sure if I can molester the arches enough in time and rinse the car beforehand, but I will give it ago.

Comment

• 'Sup gentlemen

Comment

• 'sup..

Just been turned down from my backup uni, after being rejected from first choice. Balls. They have offered me to go on a foundation year though... hm.

Comment

• That's kinda what happened to me with college Luckily they offered me the other course.

What are you doing?

Comment

• Not sure at the moment. Nottingham was my first choice, but my Maths A level grade left me short. If I can get a place for the year after and resit Maths I'd do that, but unless I had it in writing I have a place I don't want to take that risk.

Loughborough was 2nd choice, so if I can't find anything else I might take the foundation course. Although Nottingham offer the same foundation course, so will apply to that through clearing and hope for the best.

Its Product Design and Manufacture, so more the engineering side to it than the product design side, hence needing a higher Maths grade.

Huge kick in the teeth though, gona be like 3 years behind the rest of people my age when I get there, and I am not a huge fan of University so wanted to just get a degree and get it over with so I could get out working again.

Comment

• Yeah man, i know how you feel. I was gutted when i got the letter saying i was unsuccsessfull. Now, it'll take a year longer to get my degree

Comment

• That's a kick in the nuts! Sounds like a good course, kind of like a mix of Design and Fabrication?

I did A levels for a year and wasn't a fan. Now I'm doing Motorsports Engineering and I love it. There's soo much written work but our college has epic facilities for Welding, Machining, Racing car prep and Road car prep. Haven't touched a car yet though, won't be 'till next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X